.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

qpywsqp

Jan 14, 2007
I planning to re-piping for my car toyota seg ae101. How much will you cost me for 2.3" or 2.38" piping?

Bump: I planning to re-piping for my car toyota seg ae101. How much will you cost me for 2.3" or 2.38" piping?

dieheartsue

Nov 7, 2006
piping only i think it will cost u less then rm 200.. but my advice dun exceed 2".. or else u can juz c ur fuel indicator decrease dramatically.. hehe.. enjoy modifying..

blackend

Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
better u prepare extra money for 2.2 inch or 2.3 inch..mandrel bending is better and more expensive

kweng84

Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
Wasuuupp bro... :rock:
I'm using Satria Neo 1.6 manual.. My current setup is, stock 4-1 xtractor, Cat Con, stock midbox, straight Flow muffler (juz install it last year, i mean last week)..

my question is, how to setup the mid section? i need mo pick up, no need for top speed (SPEED KILL :biggrin:).. but i only want to maintain my stock 4-1 extractor..

B4 this thinking to remove stock midbox and replace it with 15 inch straight bullet only.. but i'm afraid if i will lose sum power & make load RIBUT sound..

any comment?
Hi bro, first of all, 4-1 extractor makes pick up bad and cat-con make it worse. So, for pick up to improve, get rid of the 4-1 extractor(with CAT CON) and replace it with 4-2-1 extractor. If interested, u can call me.

Replacing stock midbox to long or short really not important becoz it is the content quality that matters. Like I mentioned in my thread earlier, center box is there to enhance (protect) the rear muffler.. the rear muffler durable or not, will all depend on center part of the system and how u treat ur accelerator pedal :)

kweng84 bro
can quote me 2.5" downpipe + 2.5" mid pipe + center mid box + 2.5" in/out muffler
for suzuki swift
pm me will do
thks
Bro, 2.5" piping?? BOT already? Why not direct give me a call, im interested to know bout BOT SWIFT
:O

I planning to re-piping for my car toyota seg ae101. How much will you cost me for 2.3" or 2.38" piping?

Bump: I planning to re-piping for my car toyota seg ae101. How much will you cost me for 2.3" or 2.38" piping?
Hi bro, 4age 20V engine?
If yes, the cost will be around RM2XX with installation.

Best Regards,
K.Weng

dfx16

Dec 24, 2006
kweng84 bro,
BOTed for more than a yrs
On full 2" set up
Only recent i decide to go beyond 1.0b but the exhaust is restricting it
Hence seriously considering a full 2.5" setup
Why not u PM me 1st the est price?
Thks

arthurtan199

Jan 10, 2009
hey hey, im drivin a 1.6 wira aeroback, erm feel like changing my exhaust, well i would liek somethin which i can feel the air, and the sound of the air, BUT NOT Noises. u knw those really loud ones? i dont want that. open for suggestion! =D

arthurtan199

Jan 10, 2009
anyone knows where can u get exhaust modification in good price? state the location please =) in Wilayah yea.

Raven.

Dec 5, 2007
kweng, just wanna ask, does HKS super dragger 2.3inlet more silent than tanabe (racing medalion) 2.0inlet?

Bump: kweng, just wanna ask, does HKS super dragger 2.3inlet more silent than tanabe (racing medalion) 2.0inlet?

Satria SE

Dec 26, 2007
Hi wana upgrade my Satria SE 1.5(M) piping ere any recomendation...nt to noisy...with better response

alvin2002_my

Oct 17, 2006
bro, would like to check with u..
im driving iswara 1.5 M.
currently im using 4-2-1, others was standard setting.
kindly advise wat can be mod for better performance but try to minimize the loudness of the exhaust sound.

jeffayn

Mar 27, 2004
if u just mod only extrator and u think its too loud, is there something else is wrong ? because I think the extractor alone doenst make that much noise...

or you want further to reduce the exhaust noise?

Raven.

Dec 5, 2007
well i have one S flow perfect for satria, its imitation like mugen... quite sporty sound but very silent.. ^^ if you want you can pm me ^^

Bump: well i have one S flow perfect for satria, its imitation like mugen... quite sporty sound but very silent.. ^^ if you want you can pm me ^^

Bump: alvin, i believe your standard muffler sponge was burned....
thats why the sound is like that. or maybe there is a leaking with your piping... ^^
just my experience ^^ if got faulty don blame me ~:adore:

thats why the sound is like that. or maybe there is a leaking with your piping... ^^

alvin2002_my

Oct 17, 2006
if u just mod only extrator and u think its too loud, is there something else is wrong ? because I think the extractor alone doenst make that much noise...

or you want further to reduce the exhaust noise?
my exhaust now quite silent.
i know tat if i change muffler sure will be louder so i hope can change to a bit silent punya:biggrin:

rex79gt

Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
i hav queries for exhaust pro answer me o comment me

i'm driving a satria neo 1.6 auto
recently i juz changed my exhaust system
4-2-1 extractor, 2 stainless steel mid box, HKS super drager 2'' inlet/4" outlet semi S-flow
piping wif 1.7"
but i stil not satisfy wif the power
the 4-2-1 is connected like "1" & "4", then "2" & "3" (if u get what i mean)
what if i switch the piping of extractor to "1" & "3" , then "2" & "4"?
can i do it this way to gain more power?

appreciate for experts' replies:wavey:
thanx

Bump: i hav queries for exhaust pro answer me o comment me

i'm driving a satria neo 1.6 auto
recently i juz changed my exhaust system
4-2-1 extractor, 2 stainless steel mid box, HKS super drager 2'' inlet/4" outlet semi S-flow
piping wif 1.7"
but i stil not satisfy wif the power
the 4-2-1 is connected like "1" & "4", then "2" & "3" (if u get what i mean)
what if i switch the piping of extractor to "1" & "3" , then "2" & "4"?
can i do it this way to gain more power?

appreciate for experts' replies:wavey:
thanx

Hiyahhhh people...

I'd juz bought an used SAFC n already installed it into my kelisa...
Is there anyone know what is the best SAFC setting for my engine???

pz...