Satria GTI 4g93 bolt-on supercharger info?

Jan 7, 2009
hello all

basically im after some infomation regarding bolt-on superchargers for the 4g93p engine;
do they exist?
where can you get them?
how much are they roughly?

Im from the UK and to date 90% of the GTIs here are TC'd via the 4g93t route, the other 10% have SC custom fitted or mivec twin TB n/a's.
to date only 2 makers have been used, the C30 rotrex SC and Eaton SC (sorry cant remember the model name at this time)
the eaton is big and bulk and has the very real issue of space-consumption, where as the rotrex is smaller but performance has been lack-lustre at best.
however we have been hearing alot of rumours from people and forum members from the Proton-motherland of bolt-on superchargers, however any information is like gold-dust.

any info or sites is most welcome.

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
You can try the folks at http://www.powerzone.com.my/products.html

There are however some tuning houses in MY with their own versions. However, powerzone seems to be the consistent ones with dyno results and pictures. If I'm not mistaken most of them are toyota roots-type supercharger. Hope this was useful.

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Whatever u do, make sure the supercharger is the 3 lobes helical design.

Have used the 2 lobes Toyota Supercharger before, it causes your engine to vibrate at idle and this will destroy your engine mountings amongst other things.

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
is there anyone can intro some nice workshop for tuning smt6???
pls pm me...thanks

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
last time there was a product by The legendary turbo sang from dragger racing... Produced few hundred units... Proven quite stable by alot of user...

Discontinued due to retirement of Turbo Sang...

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
oh my...then i going to die soon~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am thinking of adding a bodykit for my Honda car. Some ppl tell me ABS is original and some ppl say PP is the original can anyone please tell me or guide me in this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience