Quickest Honda N/A (Sepang Drag Battle/Or Any South East Asia Race Track)

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
Bump:

sir, where is Tung Chun Driver ? is that wan conggo?
I heard tung chun still holding the best record.

could you tell me their (from 1 to 5th position) best record, and their workshop?[/QUOTE]

no tung chun & wan conggo is different person..one is from kl and jb:proud:if i'm not mistaken wan conggo best time with their red ef is 11.5,JRE@jeremen 11.2,anuar X with his crx 11 flat..ali mamak n bungah i'm not sure their best time..but still my top 5..:adore:

this is their workshop if i'm not mistaken..correct me if i'm wrong..:hmmmm:

wan conggo-pandan indah@ampang
JRE- selayang
anuar x- same with wan conggo
bungah -pandan area also i think
ali mamak- n1 racing

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
wan conggo & brothers -pandan indah@ampang
JRE- selayang
anuar x- same with wan conggo
bungah -pandan indan (Mail car & conversion)
ali mamak- n1 racing & Mail car & conversion

aikss...
zukas....subang 2
leman....

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
ORDengineering's car already using slim/sotong rear tyre.. as i know, SDB participants cant use that tyre setting for their machine and still can manage 11s++.. i think u can try lower down your HP to get more traction... less HP... more traction.. :biggrin:

Jan 2, 2009
I'm surprising your b20 can hit 300hp? What brand of dyno machine ru using?
TungChun have only 2drag driver for any legal drag race which's "Ah Chuan" and "Ah Han". Both are mechanic as well. I can't remember what's the best time that we held, but the driver should be "Ah Chuan"

I should say that we've two identical gold EG in our workshop.

We has been dealing with and,we are the first and most K-engine done workshop in whole Malaysia. We've the famous EP3 (K24A) and gold EG (K24A)
I'm uploading a video to Youtube about the process of making a drag EG with 300HP. As i mentioned, it just a process, the details process should keep it secret.
:biggrin:
You should not only play with B-series, but try on K-series engine. You'll feel the different.:biggrin:

oly

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Lumut
Visit site
from ur vid...seem like the fuel is running rich...cos carbie got that low rpm rich problem...u can try using injection set...like bunga...he is using b16b intake and custom TB...and still using V-Afc IINM...Ali mamak,bunga and fello is still one team AFAIK...long time didnt go to bunga workshop...

Bump: ur tire setup is fine...maybe u can try adding wheelie bar...and a good ratio gearbox is needed here...

Bump: ur tire setup is fine...maybe u can try adding wheelie bar...and a good ratio gearbox is needed here...

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
TungChun have only 2drag driver for any legal drag race which's "Ah Chuan" and "Ah Han". Both are mechanic as well. I can't remember what's the best time that we held, but the driver should be "Ah Chuan"

We has been dealing with and,we are the first and most K-engine done workshop in whole Malaysia. We've the famous EP3 (K24A) and gold EG (K24A)
I'm uploading a video to Youtube about the process of making a drag EG with 300HP. As i mentioned, it just a process, the details process should keep it secret.
You should not only play with B-series, but try on K-series engine. You'll feel the different.:biggrin:
wah...that gold eg aka kiler bees now with k24? no doubt on the damn fast EP....

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
from ur vid...seem like the fuel is running rich...cos carbie got that low rpm rich problem...u can try using injection set...like bunga...he is using b16b intake and custom TB...and still using V-Afc IINM...Ali mamak,bunga and fello is still one team AFAIK...long time didnt go to bunga workshop...

yes, it sucks bellow 5000rpm, thats why we couldnt go lower than 5000rpm for launch.
it was our next progress running victor x manifold + 75tb + apexi fc comander (or maybe motec m4)

i dont know about how effective a wheelie bar is, but how is the ET improvement based on you experience with wheelie bar

Bump:

it was 86x95 2.2L motor
that was dastek dyno 311 wheel horsepower. i know it was a bit inflated.
but when we try it on dyno dynamic, it also hit above 300wheel horsepower, 302whp.

how many hp that you got with b20?
would you like to guide me to improve our traction setup? personally?

Tungchun, how is the 'ah chuan' spelling name, i'll let you help it search, since there was very lot info about sepang drag battle in internet.

yes, i've look the photo of your gold EG, that was baddass !
but isnt you running Victor X intake manifold? since on the photo that i search from internet it was using ITR manifold

sir, could you give me the youtube link? please let me see your B series in youtube, i really want to see the quickest "gold B20 EG" in malaysia..

wow ! how many HP that K series you made? and what ET now Tungchun?

maybe next year i'll plan to play with K, but not before we could break low 11 sec with B just like you malaysian drag racer

Jan 2, 2009
Hi ORD,

Please refer to the link that i announce here. You'll be the very few person to view this video. U need to view how the process, this video will help you in your traction problem.I can said that you done a good job in the front of your project car.Try compare with us after viewing this video, and find the difference of the Rear of the project car. This project car is currently in Thailand Bangkok. It's weight is only 700Kg++. Our target is to achieve below than 11 sec.:biggrin:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ceQrMHnw8

Last edited:

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
nice vids u have..can't wait to see this monster in 1st round sdb 2009..good luck bro..:party:

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
Hi ORD,

Please refer to the link that i announce here. You'll be the very few person to view this video. U need to view how the process, this video will help you in your traction problem.I can said that you done a good job in the front of your project car.Try compare with us after viewing this video, and find the difference of the Rear of the project car. This project car is currently in Thailand Bangkok. It's weight is only 700Kg++. Our target is to achieve below than 11 sec.:biggrin:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ceQrMHnw8
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!

Im speechleess... viewing you vids !!

Thanks a lot Tungchun

It was pretty sure that it is the first K series All Motor Drag in Malaysia (or even in South East Asia??)
You gonna clock 10 sec for real MAN !!!
Sepang will see another nightmare for them(ali mamak, bungah, etc)

Killer K .... mmm... Im not gonna disscuss anything about Engine with you Tungchun.... (not yet, not now maybe :D )
Because its a loooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnngg waaaaaaaaayyyy to go for us to catch a Killer K-Series Motor Technology like you :D
The Throttle Response was just like a Thunder in a Strom, (you run Motec Engine Management?)
For GOD SAKE !! (im still amazed :D )

Please let me ask a several q's about launch.
I see how QUICK you do in 1st gear, Damn QUICK LAUNCH !!
And i see also you're Sepang Track Preparation was not lot different than us in Sentul Circuit Jakarta
(same circuit asphalt, no burnout box, no laid rubber, no special asphalt penetrant)
But you still launch that CRAZY.
(and of course you make a ton of MPH with that Killer K)

So, related to my question about your guideline for improving launch.

1. What Tyre that you use? what PSI? Diameter Size?
2. What RPM did you launch?
3. Did you do burnout?
4. Do you use wheelie bar?
5. How is the weight distribution from rear to front?
6. How is your 60ft time?

: please dont leave me down, im really need learn a lot from you

Last edited:

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
wow.... really nice setup for all motor drag k26a eg hatch...:adore::adore:
this must need lots of time to develop to hit the goal...

sybaritic

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
damn fast........................................................:bawling:

Bump: damn fast........................................................:bawling:

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
wow... fast... Hope can see this Fast vtec agains in SDB...

Bump: wow... fast... Hope can see this Fast vtec agains in SDB...

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
haha. i always see this car at tung chun. damn nice. i like the dogbox transmission and ITB. about the driver, i thought the driver is ah lai.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

im currently using wira aeroback 1.5 to mod with 4g93 block + mivec head + MMC ecu
.is it ok or the machine will giv problems to me in future.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience