Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
aiyo TeamAdvan .....dont talk about the fiat history la ....pitty the son la was racing with my friends car n terbalik the car .....but the fiat was damn powerfull ....what was the whp around ??
see the son how lucky writeoff 1 fiat coupe get 2 ferraris now .....
Yah...he's such a lucky bast**d...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
thats LHD....last yr i posted one blue stang BKB 16..driving in sunway

Bump: thats LHD....last yr i posted one blue stang BKB 16..driving in sunway

DarkChild

1,000 RPM

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Sneak Preview of what's to come...

Bump: Just read some of the backtracked comments...

Uncle Lam,
No point getting worked up over trivial matters. Some of these people are actually just kids, hiding behind their screens and behaving the way they do because it gives them a sense of empowerment.
I really don't see what's the big deal if you manage to snap pictures of other peoples cars anyway. Like there is some sort of prize if you manage to spot or take pictures of the most 'exotics'.
Hell, half of them can't even afford to own one which is probably why these pictures are of such value to them as it is as close as they can get to obtaining one.
If you ask me, a Ferrari 355 or a Ferrari 360 shouldn't even be considered an exotic if some of the other cars are which are causing complaints, not being deemed 'exotic' enough to be put here. They are cheap (costs as much as my nissan) and they aren't that quick to begin with (your old toyota and my nissan will eat cars like that for breakfast anytime).
So as long as you know and I know we can afford and have exotics in our garages, leave them little boys and their pictures be. If they want something removed, just remove it before they squeal and throw a tantrum. You know how irritating and annoying that can be. :thefinger:

Last edited:

gti88

1,500 RPM

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Uncle Lam,
No point getting worked up over trivial matters. Some of these people are actually just kids, hiding behind their screens and behaving the way they do because it gives them a sense of empowerment.
I really don't see what's the big deal if you manage to snap pictures of other peoples cars anyway. Like there is some sort of prize if you manage to spot or take pictures of the most 'exotics'.
Hell, half of them can't even afford to own one which is probably why these pictures are of such value to them as it is as close as they can get to obtaining one.
If you ask me, a Ferrari 355 or a Ferrari 360 shouldn't even be considered an exotic if some of the other cars are which are causing complaints, not being deemed 'exotic' enough to be put here. They are cheap (costs as much as my nissan) and they aren't that quick to begin with (your old toyota and my nissan will eat cars like that for breakfast anytime).
So as long as you know and I know we can afford and have exotics in our garages, leave them little boys and their pictures be. If they want something removed, just remove it before they squeal and throw a tantrum. You know how irritating and annoying that can be. :thefinger:
Leonard,

I didn't know you feel that way, in that case sorry for posting pics of the F355 in this thread because to me, an F355 may be old, not as fast as current performance cars, and not as expensive as other cars on the road today, its still a Ferrari. To me, any Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston, etc are considered exotics. Maybe its because I don't have a showroom filled with cars some people can never afford in their lifetime that's why I still look up to an F355 and ogle at it if I do see one in real life. And also, if I do own an exotic such as an F355, I wouldn't be bothered if a Jap/local car races me and win, because to me, I'm in a Ferrari and there's more important things to worry in life than who's faster on the streets, etc. But hey, what do I know, eh ? I can't afford a GTR or an F355 so I better keep quiet and let you big boys talk. :driver:

kk13

1,000 RPM

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
DarkChild,

Just wondering how much is the 997 GT3 RS goin for?

Bump: DarkChild,

DarkChild

1,000 RPM

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Leonard,

I didn't know you feel that way, in that case sorry for posting pics of the F355 in this thread because to me, an F355 may be old, not as fast as current performance cars, and not as expensive as other cars on the road today, its still a Ferrari. To me, any Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston, etc are considered exotics. Maybe its because I don't have a showroom filled with cars some people can never afford in their lifetime that's why I still look up to an F355 and ogle at it if I do see one in real life. And also, if I do own an exotic such as an F355, I wouldn't be bothered if a Jap/local car races me and win, because to me, I'm in a Ferrari and there's more important things to worry in life than who's faster on the streets, etc. But hey, what do I know, eh ? I can't afford a GTR or an F355 so I better keep quiet and let you big boys talk. :driver:
Nick,
Please don't get me wrong. My comments are not directed at you. I am stressing, I was just making a point. To me, a Ferrari is a Ferrari and it will always be a class above. You've known me for a while now so I'm quite disappointed with your assumption of my comments. I find your remark on the showroom filled with cars some people can never afford in their lifetime as well as you not being able to afford a GTR or F355 offensively directed towards me and it's a low blow. I do not shout nor do I brag about these things and in my opinion, I would say you are much more louder and flashier than me when it comes to these things.

I know there's a lot more to just speed and performance when it comes to automobiles and having driven many, I know how much difference these overlooked subtleties can make. Having said that, I was just making a point in my previous comment. Some of the cars put up here are not recognized and shunned just because it doesn't carry the Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin or Porsche badge and they are not considered anywhere near these cult status motors therefor not worthy to be on this thread. This comes down to the 'one mans meat is another mans poison' saying or 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

I am pointing this out to the people who think they are car aficionados dictating what is and is not an exotic in a public forum. I stress public forum. Everyone has and will have their own views and opinions on what is and is not and exotic but who are you to tell someone otherwise? Are you an automotive journalist? An automotive manufacturer perhaps? No? These people are merely enthusiastic little kids and they want to push people around simply because of the superiority complex they get when praised for getting so many pictures of other peoples cars. Like I said, is there some sort of prize to be won? You want to share, then share but don't be selfish as other people want to share their views too.

Hell, I just put up two pictures of a Renault Clio V6. Why? In my dictionary, exotic means;
1: introduced from another country : not native to the place where found
2: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual

So, to sum up, all I'm saying is that, if these car aficionados want to regulate what is and is not an exotic, since they have no life, come up with detailed definition of an exotic and explanation.
You people know who you are. Grow the hell up.

Regards.
:smokin:

Bump:
DarkChild,

Bump: DarkChild,

I am not sure. The one in the picture is not for sale and is being used as a track car.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
DC, oh the Clio....was my dream car since 1st got to know it from magazine...the engine is at the rear one...damn special car and very fast too.

gti88

1,500 RPM

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Nick,
Please don't get me wrong. My comments are not directed at you. I am stressing, I was just making a point. To me, a Ferrari is a Ferrari and it will always be a class above. You've known me for a while now so I'm quite disappointed with your assumption of my comments. I find your remark on the showroom filled with cars some people can never afford in their lifetime as well as you not being able to afford a GTR or F355 offensively directed towards me and it's a low blow. I do not shout nor do I brag about these things and in my opinion, I would say you are much more louder and flashier than me when it comes to these things.

I know there's a lot more to just speed and performance when it comes to automobiles and having driven many, I know how much difference these overlooked subtleties can make. Having said that, I was just making a point in my previous comment. Some of the cars put up here are not recognized and shunned just because it doesn't carry the Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin or Porsche badge and they are not considered anywhere near these cult status motors therefor not worthy to be on this thread. This comes down to the 'one mans meat is another mans poison' saying or 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

I am pointing this out to the people who think they are car aficionados dictating what is and is not an exotic in a public forum. I stress public forum. Everyone has and will have their own views and opinions on what is and is not and exotic but who are you to tell someone otherwise? Are you an automotive journalist? An automotive manufacturer perhaps? No? These people are merely enthusiastic little kids and they want to push people around simply because of the superiority complex they get when praised for getting so many pictures of other peoples cars. Like I said, is there some sort of prize to be won? You want to share, then share but don't be selfish as other people want to share their views too.

Hell, I just put up two pictures of a Renault Clio V6. Why? In my dictionary, exotic means;
2: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual

So, to sum up, all I'm saying is that, if these car aficionados want to regulate what is and is not an exotic, since they have no life, come up with detailed definition of an exotic and explanation.
You people know who you are. Grow the hell up.

Regards.
:smokin:

Leonard,

Please don't get me wrong bro, the reason why I said "a showroom filled with cars that most people can never afford in their lifetime", is because you are so used to seeing these type of cars as well as driving them maybe thats why you don't consider an F355 an exotic. Well who are you to say what's exotic or not in this thread ? To me it is an exotic and I'm pretty sure that most people would agree with me here as well.

Are there more Silvias/Skylines as compared to F355s in Malaysia ? You bet there are. Definitely an F355 is more exclusive, rarer, has a prancing horse emblem front and rear, has a screaming 3.5litre 8-throttle V8 engine that has the most F1 sounding nature as compared to an F360 or a F430. The reason why I posted and reply is that you said that an F355 is not exotic plus I just recently posted a picture of an F355 with the plates MBM 7. Which means that your previous post was in fact pointed to me, somehow.

And when I said I can not afford an F355 or a GTR. That is me stating the facts, I really cannot afford one at the moment right now. Hopefully sometime in the near future. I'm sorry if that was a low blow to you but I didn't mean it the way you took it. Please do elaborate what you said that I highlighted in bold. I would like to know how am I more flashier and louder than you when it comes to these type of things. I really want to know.

p/s. I really didn't mean to offend you, honestly, that wasn't the point. You took it the wrong way.

Cheers.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Nick,

Your remarks are clearly directed at me (who else here has a showroom and a GTR on top of that) but my comment was more of a general one. Are you the only one posting F355s and 360s in this thread? No right?
Which means that your previous post was in fact pointed to me, somehow.
Somehow... That is a sign of unsurety. Unfortunately I picked the F355 and 360 to make a point but I assure you, there were no fingers pointing at you.

However, who else in here has a showroom and a GTR? Did I take it the wrong way? Were your sarcastic remarks for another person perhaps?

And for the third time, I was making a point.
"If you ask me, a Ferrari 355 or a Ferrari 360 shouldn't even be considered an exotic if some of the other cars are which are causing complaints, not being deemed 'exotic' enough to be put here."
Is that difficult understand? If some of the other rare cars but not as prestigious aren't deemed 'exotic' enough, then why allow cars like the common Porsches and Ferraris in this thread? Do you get what I mean now? I am not saying these cars are not exotics to me. I am making a point and it was just an example.
On top of that, I have already shared what my definition of an exotic is;
: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual
So doesn't the F355 or 360 fall in to either catagory?

Exactly, who am I to say what is and is not an exotic. Who are all these people to tell me otherwise as well? Telling people what can and cannot be put up in this public forum?
Was this not clear enough? ;
"I am pointing this out to the people who think they are car aficionados dictating what is and is not an exotic in a public forum. I stress public forum. Everyone has and will have their own views and opinions on what is and is not and exotic but who are you to tell someone otherwise? Are you an automotive journalist? An automotive manufacturer perhaps? No? These people are merely enthusiastic little kids and they want to push people around simply because of the superiority complex they get when praised for getting so many pictures of other peoples cars. Like I said, is there some sort of prize to be won? You want to share, then share but don't be selfish as other people want to share their views too."
Again, because you cannot seem to grasp and understand what I said, the remarks I made were Just An Example. It doesn't express my views on what is and is not an exotic or me telling you what is and is not. Like I said, one man's meat is another mans poison and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

p/s. Perhaps you didn't intend to offend me but your directed remarks and sarcasm struck a sensitive note. Anyway, back to the topic of sharing "exotic" pictures of automobiles.

Regards.

Last edited:

gti88

1,500 RPM

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Nick,

Your remarks are clearly directed at me (who else here has a showroom and a GTR on top of that) but my comment was more of a general one. Are you the only one posting F355s and 360s in this thread? No right? Somehow... That is a sign of unsurety. Unfortunately I picked the F355 and 360 to make a point but I assure you, there were no fingers pointing at you.

However, who else in here has a showroom and a GTR? Did I take it the wrong way? Were your sarcastic remarks for another person perhaps?

And for the third time, I was making a point. Is that difficult understand? If some of the other rare cars but not as prestigious aren't deemed 'exotic' enough, then why allow cars like the common Porsches and Ferraris in this thread? Do you get what I mean now? I am not saying these cars are not exotics to me. I am making a point and it was just an example.
On top of that, I have already shared what my definition of an exotic is;
: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual
So doesn't the F355 or 360 fall in to either catagory?

Exactly, who am I to say what is and is not an exotic. Who are all these people to tell me otherwise as well? Telling people what can and cannot be put up in this public forum?
Was this not clear enough? ;
Again, because you cannot seem to grasp and understand what I said, the remarks I made were Just An Example. It doesn't express my views on what is and is not an exotic or me telling you what is and is not. Like I said, one man's meat is another mans poison and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

p/s. Perhaps you didn't intend to offend me but your directed remarks and sarcasm struck a sensitive note. Anyway, back to the topic of sharing "exotic" pictures of automobiles.

Regards.

I've already explained what I meant by "showroom full of cars" in my previous post, so read that part again if you don't understand. Anyways, I lazy wanna argue already la. Got better things to do.

Have to be very careful to post pics in this particular thread. The next time I'll just post it in random cars pics. Later all sort of controversy I have to face with which is a waste of time, if I post the wrong type of cars that others don't think is an exotic.

Peace out A town.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Nick,
I understand completely. You're the one who is confused....
No time then don't attack me with sarcasm. Go do whatever it is that is better to do.
You're just creating drama for yourself. I've said it a thousand times. No remarks were directed at you. It was an example. Not a statement.

Regards.

mAx 9081,
Ouch, kiss the Porsches backside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As some of you may know, i just converted a BMW E46 with 1jz engine, due to i am getting more and more familiar with the new characteristics of the car and i have been pushing it a lot. Now i've noticed, whenever i floor it hard and fast, the water temp will raise a little over the mid mark, upon slowing down, it will return to below middle. Have asked the mechanic that did the conversion, he said its very normal because its a turbo engine, when push hard thus will hot a little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience