Unregistered cars for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Unregistered cars for sale

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hi, Do u accept trade in? I do have Honda Civic 1.7V-tec, registrated 29th Apr 2004. Mileage 140k, no modification, original specification from Sendi Auto, Ipoh. And i would like to trade in mine and get a DC5 Integra 03. Please reply me with your trade in value and selling price of your DC5. Pictures too.

Thankyou very much

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
dude... can u give your contact number...there are several cars that i would like to inquire...

Domo Arigato :driver:
its at the main thread dude.. but here it is again in case u missed it:

Hi, Do u accept trade in? I do have Honda Civic 1.7V-tec, registrated 29th Apr 2004. Mileage 140k, no modification, original specification from Sendi Auto, Ipoh. And i would like to trade in mine and get a DC5 Integra 03. Please reply me with your trade in value and selling price of your DC5. Pictures too.

Thankyou very much
hi bro..
would be great if u can provide me with your e-mail address as i can post u more pics n details with regards to your 1.7 civic..

Thanks guys!

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006

Thankyou very much

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

By drag_addict

ivanlim

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
bro,

can u look for BMW M3 (E46 model)...must unreg model...year prefer 02 or 03...colour no option. please call me 0162383911...my client looking for it....urgent

madspawn

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
seri kembangan
any subaru impreza bro.....:wavey:
hmmm aiyaa....your outlet at kg attap rite...many white colour car rite
anyway pls pm detail if you got that car n oso loans,d/payment,intallment etc....

red575

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
AmPunk~!
-
do u have 3.0 Alphard MZG 2005..colour??pm me ur bestttttttt price..tq..

@rissband

Jul 16, 2005
kuala lumpur
bro,

both this model, Integra DC5 '03 5 speed ( silver-sunroof ) RM135k and RX-8 Type E '04 ( black )
are in AT rite? kindly PM me the price of the RX8. I'd like to knw the d/payment and the loans as well.

Regards

Beaboy

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
Bang

PM me for Forester 2.0 turbo XT? Your best price! Thanks.

What the manufacturing year?

Tqs

imZERO

Oct 29, 2008
im interested in RX-8 Type E '04 ( black )
send me the info and price about it ASAP.

red575

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
AmPunk~!
-
Bro..Accord Uero R CL7..still have???im intrested!!

A

achor

this is an old tread it seems. However, i would like to know whether the CL7 is still available as well :biggrin:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Bro..Accord Uero R CL7..still have???im intrested!!
this is an old tread it seems. However, i would like to know whether the CL7 is still available as well :biggrin:
Car sold! And if i'm not mistaken, all importers in this country are not allowed to bring in anymore Accord below 2000 cc as per Honda Malaysia request to the Government.. They claim that it affected their sales of local assembled Accord.. What a dick!

A

achor

Car sold! And if i'm not mistaken, all importers in this country are not allowed to bring in anymore Accord below 2000 cc as per Honda Malaysia request to the Government.. They claim that it affected their sales of local assembled Accord.. What a dick!
oh... ok. too bad then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello seefu's

I'm driving a 1989 Toyota Corolla liftback(Cielo). Recently, all the 4 dampers are gone. Instead of changing the dampers, i'm planning to upgrade my suspension so that its a bit stiffer.

meaning that i want to improve the cornering without sacrificing much comfort. What brands of spring n damper will be the best?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience