Full Throttle 2008,Pandamaran,Klang.

Gauze

Known Member
Mar 24, 2007
for me, u just take the picture of the car... :listen: explore more on internet for the photo style, i also get from there... one thing i can share is, photo on the 'car level' :)

Gauze : sound like pro..can teach me...i'm just a beginer...wat it mean 'photo on the car level'?
not a pro ma.. :biggrin: just share what i get on my mind... :D on car level mean, u take photo with squat a bit, 0 degree on car..

btw, all carboxer is car level shot except # 13 :biggrin:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
mmhhh...i might be going as im one of undasteer supporter la...not volunteer....but need to check whether i got car or not la...maybe go by train in the afternoon...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
mmhhh...i might be going as im one of undasteer supporter la...not volunteer....but need to check whether i got car or not la...maybe go by train in the afternoon...
What is undasteer ?

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
for me, u just take the picture of the car... :listen: explore more on internet for the photo style, i also get from there... one thing i can share is, photo on the 'car level' :)

this one was cool enough......on the photo, not my liking car..

this is hawt..! do you got her contact number? LOL

http://octacon.deviantart.com/
if de singlet lower down lagi hawt....:smokin::biggrin:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
if de singlet lower down lagi hawt....:smokin::biggrin:
actually,got the pic that show nearly her ehem...but i dont want to pose here...later kena banned le...haha

i dont have her contact number...If im a leng chai sure i ask her out but im not a leng chai...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
woahh..... nice angle...... i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......................

bro ham... since u sked kena banned the pic.. nvm la.. pm me the photo...

wakakakaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. Would the ZTH members share their pricing regarding this services below. I don't wanna get cheated so i would appreciate your help. My car is perdana sei.

How much is it for :

Pumping Front Cambers
Pumping Rear Cambers
Alignment
Balancing
Nitrogen

I would really appreciate your help for these info and let it be shared so that people out there won't get cheated.

Do quote me the price for pumping of front and rear cambers for perdana. Thx. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience