Mitsubishi 2.0 GT or Honda Civic 2.0 ???

max3821

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
lol,i dun feel lo,honda cornering like shit,fucking buang,mitsubishi so nice lo,nice handling,cornering,summore MIVEC engine,n look so so sporty,honda civic 2.0 look segi empat only,no wide from fender ~.~ sienzz

rizax

Nov 2, 2006
Hmm..I am not sure if this is alright to be posted here. But I am desperate for you guys expert opinion. Let's say I have Rm120K... should i get an recond airtrek turbo 2003 or a brand new lancer 2.0GT 2007? What you guys think? recond or brand new? any other suggestions are welcome..thanks...
Say bro, are you a family man? If yes, I suggest it is better for you to take Toyota Caldina or Wish or a Honda Stream.
But, if you are still a bachelor and love high power machine. It's better be a Mitsubishi Lancer GT.

slonez

Dec 8, 2008
Hmm..I am not sure if this is alright to be posted here. But I am desperate for you guys expert opinion. Let's say I have Rm120K... should i get an recond airtrek turbo 2003 or a brand new lancer 2.0GT 2007? What you guys think? recond or brand new? any other suggestions are welcome..thanks...
I feel it's really up to you.
What are you looking for?
Airtrek Turbo engine is based on Evo 7, stock already 240hp. Easily 300+ with some mods but FC is terrible (6-8km/l) & it's old so be prepare to fork out some $$$ for maintenance. Interior not my cup of tea but you may like it.
Lancer GT is good looking, got peddle shift if not mistaken. Decent engine for 2l NA. FC around 10-12km/l & can be made to look like evo X.
Space wise not much diff between the 2.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Depends on what you want bro ...

I test drove both ... but honda is the 1.8 ver.

To me both looks nice ... but i do feel that the Lancer is more responsive than the Civic ...as I went back and test drove my fren 2.0 Civic (both tested with paddleshift)

But it would definitely depends on what you want out of the car actually ...

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Show a garang Lancer GT

Anyone show some handsome Civic also :biggrin:

4G15turbo

Nov 14, 2008
hi all... this my opinion... it depend on yourself actually... if you want to power i think u should buy lancer.... but if you think about resale value i think you should buy honda civic.... to me... i will choose lancer cause that car can give me feel to power.... "tepuk dada tanya selera".....

just my 2 cents

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
No woh, if original lancer GT VS Honda Civic 2.0. I read magazine said Civec more power abit :confused:

4G15turbo

Nov 14, 2008
really ah... wah... new info for me... thanks for that info... i only test my friend's lancer... very syok ooo... only change piping...

slonez

Dec 8, 2008
No woh, if original lancer GT VS Honda Civic 2.0. I read magazine said Civec more power abit :confused:
I had the opportunity to drive my friend's Civic 2.0M the night before I went to test drive the Lancer 2.0A yesterday.
The Civic felt very smooth all the way to redline but high end weak (got nothing up there).
The Lancer feels like normal auto car in auto mode but in manual mode, the car feels more responsive & more kick than the Civic. I'm quite surprise cos Civic cost quite a bit more.
The new Lancer no more noisy like the early batch.

IVAN TAN

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
i happy with my lancer GT........ more solid feelling while driving......

IVAN TAN

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
i jus moodi to twin muffler with s/steel box....... look very garang Oooo...and got good improve from D mode and sport as well..........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wokie dokie....

i'm really2 :P interested in this Mivec 1.5 Mods...as i am new in this big boys toys games :D ....also currently my car is a :( 1.3 GLi wira sedan...looking at moding the car to a 4G91 heart, but then i when i found out about this mivec 1.5 thingy..i'm really2 :P interested to learn more about it...

:) hoping the PRO's, Sifu's & current user of the mivec 1.5 to help me on the specs, pro & con, engine power output, cost and also the items needed to make...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience