good honda workshop

cukakula

500 RPM
Dec 28, 2005
ahaha..... fei lou is good.... errrrr but reliability depend on your luck...:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
where is fei lou vtec workshop located???...................is he good n the job is reliable?? i wish to overhaul n rebuild my engine la..
actually, i dunno where he hiding in Perak, but u can try to get some info from zerofour, ipoh...

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
i knew Eric personally in 2004 when he's based in bkt kemuning.. recommended by a friend that close to him. .. well the way he present the choice of engines that suit my budget really inspire me.. personally he managed to convinced me with his technical knowledge although i didn't know a crap about vtec that time kekeke.. it's been 4 years back the car still running good until last week i send it out to him for top overhauling. .. and the "Quality assurance" of the work is unquestionable

on top of that.. i like his determination in assisting his clients no matter what kind of breakdown issues especially late at night .. if everything's permitted he will came down and try to help.. that's why i have been sticking to him all this years.. not to say i dont support others ... but he is the nearest SOS i can grab for help for now hehee

if he read this.. i would like to wish him all the best and good luck in this industry and if i dont own honda cars in future ...i will still encourage my pals to go there for servicing or engine conversion..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
can i get my honda S2000 fixed there? do you have a number so that i could call for actual directions? thanks
aiyo,...
s2000,... i think better send to SC,...

where is fei lou vtec workshop located???...................is he good n the job is reliable?? i wish to overhaul n rebuild my engine la..
pls refer back to previous post
will be taught how to go to bercham

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i knew Eric personally in 2004 when he's based in bkt kemuning.. recommended by a friend that close to him. .. well the way he present the choice of engines that suit my budget really inspire me.. personally he managed to convinced me with his technical knowledge although i didn't know a crap about vtec that time kekeke.. it's been 4 years back the car still running good until last week i send it out to him for top overhauling. .. and the "Quality assurance" of the work is unquestionable

on top of that.. i like his determination in assisting his clients no matter what kind of breakdown issues especially late at night .. if everything's permitted he will came down and try to help.. that's why i have been sticking to him all this years.. not to say i dont support others ... but he is the nearest SOS i can grab for help for now hehee

if he read this.. i would like to wish him all the best and good luck in this industry and if i dont own honda cars in future ...i will still encourage my pals to go there for servicing or engine conversion..
agreed....

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
Yes fei loh work shop located at bercham
May be you can call him directly at fei loh hand phone no => 016 611 9998 :biggrin:

aiyo,...
s2000,... i think better send to SC,...

pls refer back to previous post
will be taught how to go to bercham

eg9_05

1,000 RPM
Jun 7, 2007
heard that fei loh already kena stroke..his movement was unconvenience....but also heard he nw only doin some cam setting job only...isit truth??? does he still got doin the mod engine works?

Bump: heard that fei loh already kena stroke..his movement was unconvenience....but also heard he nw only doin some cam setting job only...isit truth??? does he still got doin the mod engine works?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
heard that fei loh already kena stroke..his movement was unconvenience....but also heard he nw only doin some cam setting job only...isit truth??? does he still got doin the mod engine works?

Bump: heard that fei loh already kena stroke..his movement was unconvenience....but also heard he nw only doin some cam setting job only...isit truth??? does he still got doin the mod engine works?
he got 2 fellow ma... very good 1 too...

eg9_05

1,000 RPM
Jun 7, 2007
jineil2en...........r u sure fei loh fellow is good??your car or friend car send to them b4?
btw............do u know about mathan or m's garage? any comment?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Errr any guy try STP injector cleaner before??? RM10 per bottle..
Planing buy 1 bottle to test lahh..any try before?? told u story mahh..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience