& manage evo 1 engine..

Bump: SIFU..
WHAT GOOD ITEM TO INSTALL
& MANAGE EVO 1 ENGINE..
emanage blue...
with ignition harness...
and dyno tune...
total cost RM1550...

and would be recomended if u use walbro fuel pump as well and fuel ragulator and a boost controller...

then if your engine got metal gasket even better :)

PAHAM

Known Member
Jul 29, 2008
thanks sifu vtec killer.
and one more question can arr if i install
first stage *walbro fuel pump *fuel regulator * boost controller
*metal gasket

and last stage is e-manage blue + ignition harness

Bump: thanks sifu vtec killer.
*metal gasket

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
thanks sifu vtec killer.
*metal gasket

Bump: thanks sifu vtec killer.
*metal gasket

can la bro no probs...
follow your budget la...so do stage1 first then stage 2 also can no probs la bro ;)

MyToyToyota

Mar 25, 2006
How about toyota engine 4afe. What the mode i must done to sincronize with e manage.

Bump: How about toyota engine 4afe. What the mode i must done to sincronize with e manage.

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
vteckiller,any suggestion on mods for my 96 spec b18cr?currently i'm running on iridium plugs,twister air intake,4-1 extractor,2.5 inch piping,sard fuel regulator and ultra plug cable..i oso planning to tune my engine coz i still havent feel the right power output from my engine la after do all those mods i mention..thought of goin to ur place to install e-manage..hehe

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
greets mr.joshua..:biggrin:
i'm from ipoh..recently my daily driven kelisa auto trans already installed an e-manage blue..
juz wondering if u could tune my car with the power feel...but still manage 2 save fuel at the same time??:hmmmm:
thanks bro..

cheers:cheers:

Bump: greets mr.joshua..:biggrin:
i'm from ipoh..recently my daily driven kelisa auto trans already installed an e-manage blue..
juz wondering if u could tune my car with the power feel...but still manage 2 save fuel at the same time??:hmmmm:
thanks bro..

Bump: owh yes...forget 2 mention to u dat the ignition harness also installed...
:biggrin:

Bump: owh yes...forget 2 mention to u dat the ignition harness also installed...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
greets mr.joshua..:biggrin:
thanks bro..

Bump: greets mr.joshua..:biggrin:
thanks bro..

hi no probs i can tune the emanage for u..
and for sure it will be tune to max power and yet to perfect lean afr for the crusing and low throttles and at full throttle will be tune for max power and right 13afr which will make best power for your kelisa N/A.

cheers...no probsss :)

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
Bro, wanna ask..
How much will u charge for E-Manage, wiring, harness etc + installation + dyno on Altezza 5AT? and how long will it takes?

My engine is stock standard with only HKS intake (mushroom) & Cusco oil catch tank...guess have nothing to do or will affect the e-manage installation.

Is dyno tuning a must? or not necessary...and if possible to save some cost, do u sell a used E-Manage?

will the installation of E-Manage helps in increasing some hp, reducing fuel consumption, etc? or do you have any other solutions to install other things 1st before installing the e-manage?

how about V-Manage? Can it only set the VVTi or does is has more functions? price including installation , etc?

pm me for all the infos...can't pm u..your inbox is full.

Thanks

Bump: Bro, wanna ask..
How much will u charge for E-Manage, wiring, harness etc + installation + dyno on Altezza 5AT? and how long will it takes?

My engine is stock standard with only HKS intake (mushroom) & Cusco oil catch tank...guess have nothing to do or will affect the e-manage installation.

Is dyno tuning a must? or not necessary...and if possible to save some cost, do u sell a used E-Manage?

will the installation of E-Manage helps in increasing some hp, reducing fuel consumption, etc? or do you have any other solutions to install other things 1st before installing the e-manage?

how about V-Manage? Can it only set the VVTi or does is has more functions? price including installation , etc?

Thanks

broz114

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
bro vteckiller, have you ever do for caldina gt4? if yes is it using blue or ultimate? how much the cost with installation + harness + dyno?

thanks,

Bump: bro vteckiller, have you ever do for caldina gt4? if yes is it using blue or ultimate? how much the cost with installation + harness + dyno?

thanks,

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
hi no probs i can tune the emanage for u..
and for sure it will be tune to max power and yet to perfect lean afr for the crusing and low throttles and at full throttle will be tune for max power and right 13afr which will make best power for your kelisa N/A.

cheers...no probsss :)
thanks 4 the feedback bro joshua..hehe.:adore:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Bro, wanna ask..

Thanks

Bump: Bro, wanna ask..

Thanks
for altezza can..
instalation charges slightly higher coz have to add 2relays and do bit more work..
would cost u full package for the blue emanage+ install +ignition harness+dyno tune...RM1650

Bump:
bro vteckiller, have you ever do for caldina gt4? if yes is it using blue or ultimate? how much the cost with installation + harness + dyno?

thanks,

Bump: bro vteckiller, have you ever do for caldina gt4? if yes is it using blue or ultimate? how much the cost with installation + harness + dyno?

thanks,
yah done before no probs..can be done...
but it cozt RM1550 but need to rent other people dyno coz my dyno is 2wd so additional RM150 so total cozt would be RM1700..all in all...
emanage blue+dyno tune..+ ignition harness+install+tune..

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
dear bro joshua,any suggestion on mods for my 96 spec b18cr?currently i'm running on iridium plugs,twister air intake,4-1 extractor,2.5 inch piping,sard fuel regulator and ultra plug cable..i oso planning to tune my engine coz i still havent feel the right power output from my engine la after do all those mods i mention..thought of goin to ur place to install e-manage..if retune afr ,is it included in the emanage installation package?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
dear bro joshua,any suggestion on mods for my 96 spec b18cr?currently i'm running on iridium plugs,twister air intake,4-1 extractor,2.5 inch piping,sard fuel regulator and ultra plug cable..i oso planning to tune my engine coz i still havent feel the right power output from my engine la after do all those mods i mention..thought of goin to ur place to install e-manage..if retune afr ,is it included in the emanage installation package?
your mods seem good enuff for a start..u r rite..what u need rite now is a simple ecu,or a piggybag ecu..afc or emanage..emanage more worth the money coz a bit more but get ignition control as well...

ya the package is RM1550 plus install and dyno tune+ ignition harness..will also help u set your distributor to the right static timing location and also set your fuel reg and whatever necesary to make sure the cars make most optimal power and safety margins..:)

Bump:
thanks 4 the feedback bro joshua..hehe.:adore:
most welcome..de'whitecrusader..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports online, Porsche's new chairman has said that the German supercar builder is evaluating a return to Formula 1, a sport the company left in 1962 due to high costs.

Though Porsche has returned as an engine supplier a couple times (remember TAG Mclaren?), the marque has generally stayed away from Formula One, preferring instead to compete in endurance races and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience