Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Conman Detected , Played and Pawned

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
Hi guys..I just want to add something bout this matter..Those who have been conned should lodge a Police report.Imagine if the conned only talk in the forum but not taking action in other way to report it to the authority,the conman and others conman will still con people..Haiya,susah la mau tulis dlm bahasa Inggeris..

Senang cakap macam ni la,org yg kena tipu tu atau pon yg hampir2 kena tipu tu patut buat laporan polis supaya ia akan jadi pengajaran kepada bakal2 penipu yang lain.Kalau benda ni setakat kita bising2 dlm forum saja tak kemana.Kita mesti ajar mereka2 yang tak bertanggungjawab ni.Jangan kasi muka.Dalam kes ni,penggunaan pengenalan orang lain/penyamaran adalah satu kesalahan yang berat.Raymond boleh guna hak dia utk buat laporan polis sbb ada orang menyamar guna nama dia.Segala detail tentang penipu tu kan dah ada?No akaun Maybank dan no telepon penipu tu dah lebih dari cukup utk tangkap org mcm ni.

I encourage conman victims to make a report since it is your right as a user..Use your right when you need it most...and wisely..

p/s:-Sorry la,Saya banyak memerhati dari posting dalam forum ZTH ni...
i agreed with u bro, getting pawned or played here doesnt make any difference. dun let him get away so easily, he can always use other ID to con ppl.
Stop all these 'tidak apa' attitude....

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
if he's around kl i wouldn't mind by asking COD and see what he has up his sleeve ... problem i didn't made a police report as i was real busy that time ... anyway this guy has been exposed ... sorry for not taking farther actions ...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
dealt with raymond (ftzone) before, deal was quick n easy

i feel...if i have a good business going on online and in a brick and mortar shop...and have a good reputation to hold on to...i wont risk blowing years of hard work by suddenly wanting to earn big bucks by scamming ppl of their hard-earned money...

just my take on the matter...

Bump: dealt with raymond (ftzone) before, deal was quick n easy

i feel...if i have a good business going on online and in a brick and mortar shop...and have a good reputation to hold on to...i wont risk blowing years of hard work by suddenly wanting to earn big bucks by scamming ppl of their hard-earned money...

just my take on the matter...

Last edited:

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Agree with tofu...
and good job for revealing this cockman identity...

support only genuine seller! ....:sleep:

anazz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
B*STARD lee cheng kiat..people low life scum like u spoiled ZTH..go away u nitwit..good job bro..hope we'll catch more scammers like him..clean up ZTH

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
well done bro...to all ZTH ...we can make the best things happen here..if we unite..for the conmans,you will not be lucky everyday...hahahahahahaha:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.