Original STi version 8 with DCCD
17" original STi rim

Price: RM115K
Please call 012-2911 481 if u r interested

Attachments

GABrally

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
very nice car. i already view the car a few weeks ago. Duane, PM me the best price! tx!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
duanecn,

yr price is very very attractive .....u urgently need to sell it?
pm me, i might find u a buyer...tks

GABrally

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
STi only available in manual tranny. 6 gears ooooo! anybody looking for Impreza, this is the car not to be miss. i viewed the car. i didnt took it as its slightly over my budget limit. sigh! the mileage is only 33K! u cant get any V8 with this price n mileage! bear in mind, i'm not the salesman for this car. just helping duane n especially impreza freaks out there!

p/s : i'm waiting for my V7 loan! yippieee!!! :driver:

May 13, 2008
Bro, FHI wording intact at the vin plate rivert? This is MY03 or 04? GDBC or GDBD? and it's local AP? thanks.

duanecn

Jan 3, 2006
thanks GABRally for the comment.. v7 is a very good car.. the block is tougher and hv more room for mods.. trust me bro, you will enjoy driving A IMPREZA.. take it for a spin in mountain and u will know what i am talkin bout.. errr this doesnt mean tat i encourage you to do so.. hehehhee

Bump: 03 think should eb GDBC.. and the AP is from KL.. cant remember the company name.. thanks bro

Bump: 03 think should eb GDBC.. and the AP is from KL.. cant remember the company name.. thanks bro

May 13, 2008
Bro,
I am interested but my last question before arrange time / place to view your car..

1. The VIN Plate rivert got FHI wording or not?

2. And u said u think it was GDBC, can u confirm me either it's GDBC or GDBD cost some the year 2003 production car is GDBD..Please confirm, everything got stated at the VIN Plate. I believe the production range from Sept 2002 - June/July 2003 is GDBC and June/July 2003- May 2004 is GDBD.

3. Seat belt still got label of production date? Or the label being cut off already?

Thanks bro. It is just that the above basic things are so important and need to be confirmed before buying a scooby.

Thanks.

Last edited:

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
Bro,
I am interested but my last question before arrange time / place to view your car..

2. And u said u think it was GDBC, can u confirm me either it's GDBC or GDBD cost some the year 2003 production car is GDBD..Please confirm, everything got stated at the VIN Plate. I believe the production range from Sept 2002 - June/July 2003 is GDBC and June/July 2003- May 2004 is GDBD.

3. Seat belt still got label of production date? Or the label being cut off already?

Thanks bro. It is just that the above basic things are so important and need to be confirmed before buying a scooby.

Thanks.

mind to share with us? i really wanna know about the FHI and seatbelt labels

Bump:
Bro,

Thanks.

mind to share with us? i really wanna know about the FHI and seatbelt labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Nissan GT-R has been killing it on almost every type of racing it has entered, be it circuit, road rallies and even drag racing. Now however, the GT-R has been bestowed the true drag racing treatment as the interwebs are chirping with news that ITP Racecars in Perth, Australia, has been working on a trio of funny car style GT-R drag racers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience