[WTS/BULK] Oakleys! 100% Authentic |all ready stock!

All Other Stuff

[WTS/BULK] Oakleys! 100% Authentic |all ready stock!

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
[WTS/BULK] Oakleys! Guaranteed Authentic-all ready stock!

Wide variety of Oakleys for sale!!

Pictures of items available at http://theoakleycollector.multiply.com
More models/colors added periodically.

All items advertised are in stock, you can get them today or tomorrow. No more ordering & long wait! Prices are below retail, some models aren't available in Malaysian shops!

for any inquiries, PM, email or add me on msn at [email protected] :listen:

Gascan
Radar
Half Jacket
Flak Jacket
Crosshairs
Warden
Monster Dog
Monster Pup
Spike
Hijinx
Canteen
Oil Drum
Straight Jacket
Dart
Behave
Grapevine
Crosshair S
M Frame
Special Editions
etc etc...

For more pictures please check out
http://theoakleycollector.multiply.com
More models to be added periodically.

Method of Transaction

I prefer COD transactions as it is safe for both the buyer and seller. I'm usually around Damansara and Subang area, so items are usually delivered within a day or two. If COD is not possible due to distance, PosLaju is the next best option.

What's in a typical package

Everything will be the same as what you buy from the local retail shops unless stated. The glasses come with cleaning/storage bag, box and literature. Some models also includes hard case.

I guarantee the following;

1. All my products are 100% genuine
2. All my items come with the complete package as all shops; ie with complete box, bag and literature.
3. All my items are in stock in Malaysia, no extra shipping costs, no customs taxes, and more importantly, no wait time!
4. I offer items that are way below retail prices, guaranteed!
5. I offer warranty on all our products against manufacturer's defect.
6. Photos are of actual items unless otherwise stated.
7. Terms of sale is COD around Damansara and Subang area.

Pictures can all be found at http://theoakleycollector.multiply.com

Bulletin!!

New items arrived!!

Half Wire 2.0
Half Jacket
Flak Jacket
Radar
Half-X
Romeo 2.0
Juliet
Limited Editions

and many more...

Attachments

Last edited:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Ducati Monster Dog Polished Blk-Blk Iridium - gimme ur best price n cod can be done in klang ?
drop me ur contact or i'll leave mine. Digi 6877588 limjimmy

Last edited:

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I have just sent you an sms for best price.

I am not familiar with Klang, maybe we can meet somewhere in between?

Thanks!

PS: PocketRocket : Thanks for the bump!

Last edited:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
meetin place no prob.
received ur sms btw. n was thinkin if im gettin 2, Ducati Monster Dog Polished Blk-Blk Iridium with Monster Dog Crystal Blk-Blk Iridium rm650 can ?
1 more thing. if its stated 100% genuine products, y didnt u hav the original box dat comes 2gether ?

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hi Jimmy,

Will sms you on the best price for both. I only don't have the Box for the Ducati Monster Dog, as its damaged during shipping (I can still give it to you if you dont mind :D)

The other pair will come with complete box - everything matching and perfect.

Thanks for the interest!

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
box damaged but the warranty card n stuff still intact ?
ur warranty how long n who can i claim for the warranty ?
so can we meet around subang area ?

Last edited:

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hi,

Yup, warranty card, special edition paperwork all intact.

Anyway I have just received new stock today.

Subang area is fine for me

Thanks!

Bump: Hi,

Yup, warranty card, special edition paperwork all intact.

Anyway I have just received new stock today.

Subang area is fine for me

Thanks!

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Interested with the stuff...But confused by goin' through the link... Need to view the real thing..:biggrin:

Bump: Interested with the stuff...But confused by goin' through the link... Need to view the real thing..:biggrin:

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Interested with the stuff...But confused by goin' through the link... Need to view the real thing..:biggrin:

Bump: Interested with the stuff...But confused by goin' through the link... Need to view the real thing..:biggrin:
Hi,

Sure thing, we can definitely arrange for you to view the real thing. Which models are you interested in?

Thanks!

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
i think tmr nite cod around 9 infront of subang parade ?
i repeat, its Ducati Monster Dog Polished Blk-Blk Iridium and Monster Dog Crystal Blk-Blk Iridium.
lastly, u still doesnt answer my ques regarding the warranty. how long n whu can i claim with if theres any problem within the warranty period ?

Last edited:

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hi,

A little bit of bad news for you. Special priced/damaged box Ducati Monster Dogs have been sold today. I do have new stock in perfect boxing, but price would be different. Really sorry about that, I had to let them go as there was another customer waiting. I'll send you a sms in the morning since its 1.25am now regarding this.

Regarding warranty, its officially one year, but usually it can still be claimed after the period. You can claim warranty from either Oakley or from me.

Anyway, you can sms/call me anytime for faster response

Thanks!

A little bit of bad news for you. Special priced/damaged box Ducati Monster Dogs have been sold today. I do have new stock in perfect boxing, but price would be different. Really sorry about that, I had to let them go as there was another customer waiting. I'll send you a sms in the morning since its 1.25am now regarding this.

Regarding warranty, its officially one year, but usually it can still be claimed after the period. You can claim warranty from either Oakley or from me.

Anyway, you can sms/call me anytime for faster response

Thanks!

satriaturbo

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
gud day bro...can u pm me best price 4 Warden Chrome-VR28 Blk Iridium??or u can just call/msg me at 0192835464..thanks bro..:driver:

Bump: gud day bro...can u pm me best price 4 Warden Chrome-VR28 Blk Iridium??or u can just call/msg me at 0192835464..thanks bro..:driver:

Bump: gud day bro...can u pm me best price 4 Warden Chrome-VR28 Blk Iridium??or u can just call/msg me at 0192835464..thanks bro..:driver:

Bump: gud day bro..pls give me ur best price 4 Warden Chrome-VR28 Blk Iridium & Warden Polished Gold-VR28 Gold Iridium..u can pm me or just call/sms me at 0192835464..
thanks bro..

Bump: gud day bro..pls give me ur best price 4 Warden Chrome-VR28 Blk Iridium & Warden Polished Gold-VR28 Gold Iridium..u can pm me or just call/sms me at 0192835464..
thanks bro..

ahmad84

Known Member
Dec 24, 2007
Bro, what's the best price for Todd Francis Eyepatch Green Print-Grey andFlying Tigers Gascan Matte Sand-Dark Bronze SMS me 0192141551(maxis)

Last edited:

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Hi,

PM sent on best prices. Thanks!

PM sent on best prices. Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any pro and cons?

curently i am running with one bullet only

what if i instal another bullet?

improvement or more ristriction to the gas flow?

need some advise..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience