Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] Original Pivot Corp Ltd Japan Products

siawkk82

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
Hi fellow ZTHians,

In the past I bought Pivot Raizin Blue from a shop and later only found out it is a fake. The feeling of being cheated, being conned of my hard earned money and putting my car and life at risk with an imitation product made me very angry and sad. Now, I am starting my services in selling Pivot Japan products. The reason I started is because a lot of people wish to buy but don't know who to buy it from. All the Pivot products sold by me is original. Official receipt will be issued and you will get full manufacturer warranty.

All prices are nett.
All Pivot products I sell are made in Japan.
S&H anywhere in Malaysia (including East Malaysia) costs RM5 only, and if you buy 2 items or more shipping is free
COD locations: Subang Jaya, Berjaya Times Square, 1 Utama, PJ State
Contact Method: PM or email to [email protected] or call me at 012-6623793 (KK)

Pivot Mega Raizin + Grounding (VS-ME) RM500 ** The complete package with Pivot top range VS and grounding setup**
Pivot Mega Raizin (VS-M) RM380 **Maximum feel cars for cars with automatic transmissions and car audio system**
Pivot Raizin (VS-1) RM150 **Recommended for all cars, healthy battery life, improved idling, stabilized voltage supply**
Pivot Raizin + Grounding (VS-E) RM260 **Balanced package with complete grounding and VS set up**
Spark Earth (SES) RM190 **Acceleration and power increase, works together with Pivot Raizin or Mega Raizin**
Raizin Spark Type S (VS-S) RM260 **Improves engine ignition and performance**

I also have limited supply of Blitz S2 Racing Oil Fully Synthetic 5w40 Made in Japan for RM150

Please contact me if you need advice for your car. Tell me about your car setting, your audio system (if any), and your driving style and I can recommend the suitable Pivot products.

Last edited:

jack84

Known Member
Nov 11, 2006
bro, the Raizin Spark Type S VS-S, is it suitable for diesel car ?

BigBear1677

Nov 5, 2008
Ya Bro, contact number please...Thanks

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
you got pm

siawkk82

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
All PMs replied. Thanks for supporting genuine Pivot products

ryl18

Sep 18, 2007
bro, what is the difference between this mega raizin and the raizin VS-E?
and do you accept credit card?

siawkk82

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
Hi,

Mega Raizin (purple) is the top of the Raizin lineup. It has the volt meter to display two types of voltage, both real and Lowest Voltage (world first) at engine start makes it easy to see battery life and loss in battery performance. Recommended for auto transmission vehicle.

VS-E (blue raizin with grounding kits) does not have the volt meter. Voltage stabilizer in combination with supplementary earth bring you electrical efficiency. Recommended for manual cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At least the geniuses at Proton gave it a decent name rather than a vegetable name.

Proton Sawi.....:stupid:

Proton Bayam, Proton Kangkung, etc.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience