Engine and Performance

WTS : GSR 4G93T Block

AvexTrax

Apr 1, 2005
Bangi/PandanJY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 unit of GSR 4G93t Block for sale (for wira/satria/putra body)

block + crankshaft (no piston given + no custom form,if want add another RM300 )

RM800 nett (free conrod)

Interested PM me @ call @ sms 0199478200

Items at Pandan Jaya for Viewing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

akmar ismail

Jan 15, 2007
Bro Gsr Wira or Waja?
Wira one can use for waja not?

JOE_2799

Sep 2, 2008
bro,what a difrent 4g93T and 4g93 blok? izzit can use 4g93 n/a piston in 4g93T blok?

JOE_2799

Sep 2, 2008
The different is 4G93T for turbo n have oil squitters and having more powerful oil pump compared to normal NA 4G93 block

U can use NA pistons in the GSR block as it has the same diameter size

But u should take note : if u r using the NA pistons for running on turbo..i commend u to put extra metal gasket to lower down the compression ratio just for precaution

Thanx

owh,like that ar..just want to ask u la..how about if 4g93T piston use 4g93 n/a blok?
can ar?izzit material blok is same?if someone want use gsr engine but dun want go to inspection.still want use 4g93 n/a blok number..then he overhoule the whole blok..change the piston.blh guna cara ni tak?when he change the piston,izzit same ketahanan same like gsr blok original?how about size metal gasket?
plz advice bro..thank u very much fren...:adore::adore::adore::adore:

Raven.

Dec 5, 2007
PM me your best best best best price thanks

Dear ZTH bros,I drive a GTi and after reading all those eerie incidents about cars being stolen in shopping malls,it really did send a chill down my spine,now the question is where do you think I should park ? As in an area in the parking which is quite crowded? Such as places in 1-Utama,Midvalley,Pyramid etc..Thanks