Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] McGard Wheel Lock Nuts - M12 x 1.5

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
xa[V]ier;3240297 said:
For those using expansive rims.. This Wheel Lock Nuts is a must have for you.. keep your rims safe from the crooks.. hehe..

Item:
New sets of McGard Whell Lock Nuts (M12 x 1.5) – suitable for Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Perodua and Protons..

Item Description:
McGard Lock Nuts are state of the art meeting the needs of the automotive industry and are installed as antitheft wheel locks with a special, user-friendly key to replace original fastenings with the original tightening torque. A computer system generates a virtually endless number of unique antitheft wheel lock codes and keys.

All of McGard antitheft lock nuts are manufactured to automotive industry specifications and even exceed these in part. Over thirty car manufacturers throughout the world put their trust in McGard products and services.

Manufactured in Europe and the United States our innovative products are subjected to constant development and improvement. The security and quality standards underlying McGard antitheft wheel locks find testimony in a great many awards and certificates.

McGard Lock Nuts are hardened in a special manufacturing process. The obtained extreme hardness makes it impossible to open antitheft wheel locks with standard tools. The McGard antitheft lock nut's nickel/chrome coating assures corrosion resistance and therefore an aesthetic visual appeal over many years.

Package Includes:
4 pc of Wheel Lock Nuts (One for each tyre), 1 pc of Lock Key + free 1 Key Lock Pouch.

Price:
RM280 per set
RM270 per set (for purchase of 2 sets and above)

Condition of Item:
New unopened box. As shown in the picture below.

PM me or SMS 019-2648082

Pictures:

More info at McGard Official Website

Nice items. If i have 5 holed rims, then what's the price like? That means i need to get 2 sets? kinda waste leh...
Are they ex-stock?

***Pls. see my signature***

xa[V]ier

Known Member
Dec 29, 2007
The lock nut can be used on both four and five holed rims.. the set includes 4 lock nuts, one for each tyre.. no need for all the whole 20 nuts to be McGard's Lock Nut..

Currently I have a few sets at stock..

jctasoga

Apr 3, 2005
friendly person. fast reply. unable to buy due to lock nut size not suitable. the lock nuts are bigger than the holes on the rim.. :bawling:

but this is a fast reply n friendly seller.

speedstar99

Sep 9, 2008
bro, Do you have black colour McGard Wheel Lock Nuts? And promo price rm220 is include postage or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey look at the picture..suddenly the whole thing crack on it own....y ah..?i'm sure its not b coz of someone smash it...coz i heard the cracking sound...(imaging u singing and the mirror crack) it happen something like that...can someone know wat happen ... ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience