North Civic....Owner~~~!!!!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hello kawan kawan,...
tnite me plan to drive a sg-reg'd mitsu GLS to wokshoop!

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
hahah onli few kaki available nowdays. all retired ka?

Got dyno day for honda today at MPower Jelutong. 2pm.
come and join to get special price .

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
hahah onli few kaki available nowdays. all retired ka?

Got dyno day for honda today at MPower Jelutong. 2pm.
come and join to get special price .

Oit still alive kaaaa??? how's ur EG? hehehehe

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
my EG is the slowest on the earth. how is your new dolphin? heard that just done
B16A transplant and super fast now? can eat others EG with B18cr easily :adore::adore:

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
my EG is the slowest on the earth. how is your new dolphin? heard that just done
B16A transplant and super fast now? can eat others EG with B18cr easily :adore::adore:
u drives slow because of penang usual traffic jams...but what i heard from the regular users of balik pulau hill roads, there is a new eg6 menace tearing down the roads after sometime ago an ek ferio..hahah

btw, i heard that tonight there will be a massive roadblock ops by JPJ at sg.dua plaza toll...

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
I heard there's a 4 door EK with B18C Type-R 99 engine tearing up the Penang Bridge (reason for the current upgrade of bridge)......Torque sangat kuat till it twisted the bridge's main structures yoo....

Bump: I heard there's a 4 door EK with B18C Type-R 99 engine tearing up the Penang Bridge (reason for the current upgrade of bridge)......Torque sangat kuat till it twisted the bridge's main structures yoo....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
I heard there's a 4 door EK with B18C Type-R 99 engine tearing up the Penang Bridge (reason for the current upgrade of bridge)......Torque sangat kuat till it twisted the bridge's main structures yoo....

Bump: I heard there's a 4 door EK with B18C Type-R 99 engine tearing up the Penang Bridge (reason for the current upgrade of bridge)......Torque sangat kuat till it twisted the bridge's main structures yoo....
woi2..dun spread un-true stories la...im a regulars bridge user, if anything happen to me due to this bridge rip-apart by what u said aa, then i will inform police to summon u for investigation haha....

btw, y must repeat twice what u said? izit because u got affected by that "Torque" oso ka?:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , i currently using 4g93 VDO engine . as we know , the downside of VDO is the tuning part because of it cant attached with piggyback and other ecu unless changing the wiring to the MMC version or use standalone management .
Im here to ask some ideas from sifu about modification of it without changing wiring or management .aim to get 140 whp .
current mod list : cam pulley(BOTH),fuel regulator,iridium spark plug,aerospeed plug cable,r3 extractor.
Thanksss :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience