Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Evo 4 ( CN9A ) 96 / 01

Jai_RS

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Kemaman
Hi Guys,

It doesnt required AP to process the loan, i dont know about others but my was approved base on Car Registration Card(GERAN) only without AP. I told them its 10 years old car, cant find the AP di...

Yup, thats right... My interest is at 5.5%p.a., 3years...

Bump for your sale...

Regards,
Synon'G
Loan 40K,5.5% for 3years..hmmm...

40000/100*5.5=2200..

(2200*3)+40000=46600

46600/36month=RM1294.44444....per month

Hmmm..boleh tahan juga:biggrin:..tapi still can bayar..only the hard part is to pay the downpayment la:banghead:..hehe..which is normal to an old car:driver:..but still powerRRRR:love:!!!!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i can help to process loan if u guyz want...but of coz some charges incurred la...but minimal and affordable...cheerz

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yup..win win situation....will try my best to assist...bank option PBB,EON,AMBB,KREDIT,RHB,CIMB...should be ok..

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
No wonder why so many ppl convert their Wira to GSR or Evo..Because of so many procedure and low offer loan by the bank.. :bawling:

Anyway, free bump..!!

Bump: No wonder why so many ppl convert their Wira to GSR or Evo..Because of so many procedure and low offer loan by the bank.. :bawling:

Anyway, free bump..!!

Jai_RS

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Kemaman
No wonder why so many ppl convert their Wira to GSR or Evo..Because of so many procedure and low offer loan by the bank.. :bawling:

Anyway, free bump..!!

Bump: No wonder why so many ppl convert their Wira to GSR or Evo..Because of so many procedure and low offer loan by the bank.. :bawling:

Anyway, free bump..!!

bank ni leceh skit la.What?Think we can't pay ka?We make loan not because we cannot afford it.We make loan because we dont have that bulk of cash in hand to downpayment.If have bulk of cash for sure we dont make loan...

Speeddy Gonzales

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Selayang
Hi bro...

Do pm me best yet final price expected bro... if cash how much &
if loan do we need to organised our own or could u organised it ?

Thanks

zeddd

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
Hi guys,

I have called d owner. He do not have the AP with him. So I think you can't get loan from bank without the AP. It's only cash deal.
Ppl.. certified AP copy can be obtained for some sum of fees.

daredevilz

Known Member
May 24, 2007
no ap...wah...so should sell cheap la..take a risk..nnt kastam tarik ma

reimy996zx

Jan 13, 2008
i saw the car today..std b/part but cun giler. engine..waduh2 dah ada Toda campulley, garret ar, Tial wasgate, sng ckp "mcm2 ada". Just buy n drag:driver::driver: i just toke copy gran for my luck (buat loan le) Owner X mau abl booking money daa..:banghead:dia kata doc aku x kuat:rofl:so still open for sale..:listen:

Thaiguy

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
EvolutionZ, so how much can you get the loan ? can pm me....i interested for the car...?

-aLx-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
i can help to process loan if u guyz want...but of coz some charges incurred la...but minimal and affordable...cheerz
You can help tp process loan? Minimal and affordable? what u mean by this? hehe.. :listen::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there

I am currently looking for rear bonnet cover board (on top of spare tyre) for my Satria. I found one in mudah but the shape looks weird (not the shape of the bonnet):

Can anyone please verify this is the correct one for my car (if someone can snap photo of his satria rear cover board would be better)? My satria is 1.6L 1996 model with plate number on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience