Nov 3, 2008

Selling off my rally car and bike as below:

The bike

1) Make: Honda
2) Model: VFR 800 PGM FI
3) Engine Capacity (cc): 799
4) Color: As per photo
5) Year Made/Registered: 2001 / Singapore - Legal bike and documented - COE expired 2011 and renewable
6) Location: Puchong Jaya
7) Asking Price: RM 28,800 neg. or pls sms me your offer (this bike spent over RM 20k for upgrading)
8 ) Condition: The Best Condition (like new)
9) Reason for selling: I have to move my office (currently the hotel for this bike). Very Sad to sell it off but have too since new office at 1st floor. (unless anybody can offer me a covered storage room for this baby - with FOC :roll: )SMS yr offer and will let go at highest SMSed price. My lost is your gain.
10) Contact No: +60196677722

Bike so beautiful and well taking care by genuine bike lover. A lot of parts has been upgraded. Pics say thousand words.

The Rally Car (Malaysian Rally Championship Car & NOT a Replica OTR Car)

For someone want to try a some new experience instead of track racing, why not you try Rallying in Malaysia with cheapest cost.

Ejam Motorsports & One Communications Selling a Perodua Kelisa RS 4WD Turbo Full Rally Specs.

The car in tiptop conditions (engine never overheat) and it's a winning car for Clubman & class P9 (currently 2nd Place but Don't compare with VIVA 4WD Perodua larr..) . A very fast car in it's class :pale: (again, don't compare with VIVA 4WD Perodua M5 that spent around RM 60k)

The Car
FIA Specs. Rollcage (not made from Exhaust Pipe aa..)
HWL Special Rally Suspension (worth RM 3200)
A pair of Red color of Bridge Full Bucket Seat (worth RM 2300)
Sabelt Harness 4 point (worth RM 1200)
Upgraded 4WD Turbo Engine with all new internal parts to make this engine durable (worth RM 4500 ++)
Unichip 32 bit Q Version Engine Mgt (worth RM 2800)
OMP Rally Steering (worth RM 600)
Launch Control
Rally switch
Boost Meter
LSD Gearbox
Upraded Fuel Pump
Extra Injector
108 bhp (on wheel)
Navigator foot rest
and many more....

The Price :
RM 14,500 neg. (Cash)

Reason for sale : need more money for preparing new car (that cost me more than this car)

Contact Person : +6019 66 777 22 @ +6012 666 77 22 (Wan a.k.a cHePot) :twisted:

and will give away 4 pcs new Rally Tyres instead of fitted tyres if price meet the happiness...

here's some actions of this car..

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Legally speaking, it's legal or valid to sale singaporean registered vehicle , own by M'sian to another Malaysian?.

I suppose their is/(are) no provision in laws saying so. ...or it's same as 'sambung bayar' type?

Maybe the seller could explain the details to any potential buyers.

Wan_nemo

Nov 3, 2008
YES !!! It's legal.. This is not the "sambung bayar" type or using other peoples name to own a vehicle.This bike registered under my name and covered by insurance including fire and theft. It's 100% legal unless the bike is not under your name. Then, it's illegal since the insurance not covering you.

Again, it's totally legal and no back door if it's has been done properly (will help new owner).

zero1

Dec 1, 2005
hi

the kelisa got geran or not? pls pm me.. thanks...

jomanchi

Sep 3, 2008
hey Wan..can i view the car first...i'm in KL...not that far if able to meet up somewhere around sunway or subang...the car is road legal , right?! :slug:

speedo

Mar 30, 2007
waa...me oso interested to this kelisa bro, what u best price...consider i have to fly this bby to north borneo..pm me bro tq

sr-ivtec

Jul 8, 2008
bro pm me best offer for d kelisa..LEGAL rite?? really interested bro..

azrulz

Oct 5, 2008
kedah
hi bro, is the car still available...?? PM me the best price...n where's the location? can i see 1st this weekend?

Spec:TD05 & Tial Wastegate & HKS SSQV2
ECU:Emanage Ultimate
Brake:Twin Pot (Front) Single Pot(Rear)
Display:DEFI Boost Controller & Innovate Exhaust Temp
Intake:4 Throttle
GearBox modified
Port & Polish

All modification done on Myvi 1.3 SE

Will add in some more pictures later:proud:

added some pics of mod in progress...