Makan makan places

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
For makan makan kakis.....please reckon place for good food....for start

1) Fork & Spoon, 26, Jln PJU 5/11, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara
- Nasi Lemak was good(i finished it up n didn't manage to take pic, the pic below is pork sirloin, got ps2 and toys for little children) they hav jumbo drinks price RM15....

here also a link for our info
http://www.rasarasa.net/section.cfm?id=227

Attachments

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
i want pork chops! hahaha

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Pappa kopitiam in kota damansara...
tried the char keoy teow and chicken chop rice, also ais kacang & kopi O with ice cream (english call it affagato:rofl:) and toast bread......food not bad....they also hav durian ABC

SachSeelan

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
Area25
Bak Kut Teh at Jalan Pasar...gooood...besides the popular ones in KL and Klang la... going later, anyone wanna join? yummmm..

RS@RapeSaints

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
jln pasar got nice bkt ka? why not try the tmn maluri bkt.. if u don't mind the travelling distance then puchong is another good one and the quality is as good as klang.. yummy..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
tmn bkt maluri which restaurant?im from kepong..

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Simon & Max

Simon & Max Food station.. NEW! Approximately 4 months old in Sea Park.

Those of you who recognize MAX (the tall guy in the photo), will recognize him as the 'tong-sui' man, from the Sea-Park coffee shop on the corner just next to Simon & Max Food station. Max and his partner decided to set up shop next to his old tong-sui place. This proved to be a good move because, 4 months into the opening, and already this Western food joint is pulling a substantial crowd.
Simon is the Western food chef and Max is the tong-sui expert.
"I can't cook, but I can eat!", says the humble Max, when asked about his cooking skills:D
We decide to put their food/tong-sui to the test.​

Excellent tong-sui at really affordable prices. We had the pumpkin sago, the sea coconut as well as the fu-chok barley. All were good but my favourite of the lot was the pumpkin sago. Smooth, creamy and thick but not too sweet. Perfect!​

Not your run of the mill western, this place also serves some unusual dishes such as vegetable pancake - good for those who want a healthier alternative to meat. (aiiya, but if you come to a western steak place, you should eat meat right? tsk...)​

When I saw, the Wasabi Mushroom Chicken Chop (RM10.00 only) on the menu, I just had to have the Wasabi Mushroom STEAK! (I only eat steak or lamb at western outlets.. I never trust the chicken they serve - it comes from too many bad experiences where outlets have served "supermarket freezer tasting chicken"). Uh-uh.. its steak all the way for me man..​

Wasabi Mushroom steak RM15.00
The steak was a little on the hard side but the taste was good! The great thing is that when Max asked me how the steak was, and I told him, "a little hard", he immediately went and told his partner that they had to look into different sources for beef. This place is still experimenting with the suppliers of beef to ensure that whilst the prices are affordable, they don't compromise on quality.​

Cheesy herb crust Chicken chop RM11.00
Finally the Chop with cheesy herb crust (husband doesn't mind eating chicken unlike moi) was cheesy and crispy. Apparently instead of deep-frying their chops like many places, Simon& Max Foodstation grills theirs. This makes it a little less oily, a little healthier... :D
For those who like pasta, this place does that too. Vongole Cream Spaghetti for just RM10.00.. where to get..?​

Add:
Simon & Max "Tong Shui & Western"
Behind restaurant New Seaview,
65 & 67 Jalan 20/7,
Paramount Garden,
46300 PJ, Selangor.​

Food:6.5/10
Tong-Sui:7/10
Service:8/10
Price:8/10​

Bump: want to meet there for TT this Friday?

Last edited:

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
wah this simon and max place really sounds good. im going there this week

Green06

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Pahang
BKT? I only kno the one in Jln. Ipoh opposite HSBC bank. name "Leng Kee" . lots of other goodies, braised chee kiok, tungku mun kai kiok etc....yummy:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai all

Help me pls,If 4G67 DOCH N/A can bore safely from 81.5mm to 85mm but if 4G93 DOCH N/A bore 81.5mm to 83mm it not safe any more.Mabye 2 or 3 time drag go bye bye bye.So how to make it long life ? Or punch 83mm slip block (CA18DET) (Mazda B8) ? :secret:

One more thing how much it cost to blueprint & balancing engine ? rm400 or rm800 ? And location ? :confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience