Chassis and Wheels

[WTS] Eibach Products

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
[WTS] Eibach Suspension Products

Eibach: The Will To Win
Eibach suspension springs and components are engineered to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway.

The chassis of a street vehicle is designed to be built at a minimum cost, and suited for an "average driver". We enthusiasts, however, are anything but average. We know what we want from a vehicle. We want immediate response, reduced body roll, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability. And we want the look that comes with those characteristics---a lower, more muscular, more athletic stance.

The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability--and driver confidence--is greatly enhanced. Lowering your vehicle has one more additional benefit that we learned from all the race teams we work with and independent testing: reduced wind resistance. This allows for higher top speeds on the race track and better fuel efficiency on the street! See for yourself: check out how the average car or truck can be transformed with the installation of an Eibach suspension system.

Eibach regards Motorsports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motorsports drives us to ever-higher performance, performance that you will enjoy every time you drive.

Eibach Pro-Kits Spring
Rm700.00-1400.00

*For Eibach products like Eibach Sportline, Eibach Pro-Damper, Eibach Pro-System, Eibach Pro-Street-S, Eibach Pro anti-roll kits & etc. Mostly available for US / Japan Spec & Continental car model. Kindly e-mail to [email protected] for more information.

Eibach Suspension Products:
* Eibach Pro-Kits = Performance Spring
* Eibach Sportline-Kits = Sport Performance Spring
* Eibach Pro-Damper = Performance Shock
* Eibach Pro-System = Pro-Kits + Pro-Damper
* Eibach Sport-System = Sportline-Kits + Pro-Damper
* Eibach Pro-Street-S = Height Adjustable Coilovers
* Eibach Anti Roll Kits = Anti Roll Bar Front & Rear Kits

*Price might change without notification, kindly contact us thru SMS/Whatsapp 019 - 266 8138 or E-Mail [email protected] to check price, dealing method, product inquiries & technical issue. This is to ensure better tracking and a more efficient follow up. Thanks for your cooperation & understanding. Also, shipping & installation service provided with extra charges, please provide us your mailing address for shipping charge. TQ

*****Kindly leave me an message if i didn't pick up your call so that i can get back to you.*****

Regards,
XD-Autoparts - KentGoh

Contact Person: KentGoh
Contact Number: 019 - 266 8138 (Prefer SMS)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Business Hour: 10.00am - 7.00pm (Monday - Saturday)
Shipping Service: Please provided your mailing address. (Peninsular & East Malaysia)
Facebook Page: Facebook.com/xdautoparts

Last edited:

keshthama163

Sep 13, 2006
Hi,

Can you pls let me know the price of Pro Kit Spring for Perdana V6.
And also the price of Eibach Dampers ( Absorbers ) for Perdana V6.

Thank you.

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Quotation sent and all pm replied. thanks for viewing
bump for the day

isaac996

Aug 25, 2008
Pm me best price for eibach damper(absorbers) for waja? Location? Method of payment? Thx

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Quotation sent and PM replied, thanks for vieiwng
bump for the day

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Quotation sent, thanks for viewing
bump for the day

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
All quotation sent, thanks for vieiwng
bump for the day

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
Quotation sent, thanks for viewing
bump for the day

SevenDust

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Hello, could you send me the best price of the ProKit for 92' Honda Accord SM4? The part#: 4011.140 Thanks! oh and location as well.

M & F

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
hi bro, do you have Pro kit spring for myvi? Could you please pm me the best price?

Can use the prokit spring with ori absorber?

Do you sell absorber too? if yes please send me d best price too.

thanks bro.:itsme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You can see our Tufoil advertisement in The Star Motoring on Sunday 25 Mac 2012. Cheers and thanks for the all-round support.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience