Turbo Vs Vtec

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
turbo is turbine ler...
what i meant was, the whole aeroplane engine is a giant turbine=turbo...
it ain't an engine equipped with a turbo at the exhaust end... hihihi...

anyhow, v-tec ke, turbo ke... no need 2 gaduh2... like kids only...
appreciate the wonders of ur own machines, no need 2 show off how big of a cock u r on the road by tailgaiting ppl... peace 2 all!

no one gaduh here..we were all being kids all this while..rethink..tailgating oso good la..tht is how ppl acknowledge our ride..hahahahaha...sorry ar vtec..turbo win..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
there is no intention to gaduh2 la bro...i juz that some ppl came out their idea bout
which one is fast...untill now..for those ride turbo sure say turbo fast,ride vtec claim
vtec fast...finding fact in racing is very subjective so thats y ppl drope few comments
here..haha..tailgaiting people on public road was okay..but dun say anthing if u end up
wif being smoked..muahahaha:thefinger:

Uncle9

Nov 3, 2008
Both also different family like Tigers and Lions...Tigers likes to hunt alone but Lions likes to hunt in packs....WHAT IF both meets together???Please stay tuned to the next episode of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC....

(No Offence):stupid::stupid::stupid:

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
ahaha... oklah, u wanna tailgait u tailgait la... as long as it makes u happy. if u end up killing somebody's baby, just be strong n dun let ur conscience bother u ya?

anyhoo, like most ppl have already stated... u can't compare oranges with apples! what's the point anyways? both also brilliant technologies in their own ways. u wanna know siapa menang, but siapa menang in what? vtec kau stroke to 2.2 litre or td06 kau boost to 2 bar pun, if u're in kl kancil also can win... :biggrin:

state ur subject fellas! quarter-mile dash? half-mile dash?

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
turbo is turbine ler...
what i meant was, the whole aeroplane engine is a giant turbine=turbo...
it ain't an engine equipped with a turbo at the exhaust end... hihihi...

anyhow, v-tec ke, turbo ke... no need 2 gaduh2... like kids only...
appreciate the wonders of ur own machines, no need 2 show off how big of a cock u r on the road by tailgaiting ppl... peace 2 all!
who said we gaduh2?just cubit2 bro....hahaha:rofl:

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
ekeke... ok ok good2... i know we all are car lovers here... at the end of the day, we should all be buddies! hahaha...

but u know what, if i were to be given either an eg with a b16b-r or a satria gsr turbo, i think i'd grab the eg... i've always had a thing for honda's, especially the type-r's...

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
ekeke... ok ok good2... i know we all are car lovers here... at the end of the day, we should all be buddies! hahaha...

but u know what, if i were to be given either an eg with a b16b-r or a satria gsr turbo, i think i'd grab the eg... i've always had a thing for honda's, especially the type-r's...
performance and appearance is two seperate thing bro....:listen:

pentavalen

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
ahaha... oklah, u wanna tailgait u tailgait la... as long as it makes u happy. if u end up killing somebody's baby, just be strong n dun let ur conscience bother u ya?

anyhoo, like most ppl have already stated... u can't compare oranges with apples! what's the point anyways? both also brilliant technologies in their own ways. u wanna know siapa menang, but siapa menang in what? vtec kau stroke to 2.2 litre or td06 kau boost to 2 bar pun, if u're in kl kancil also can win... :biggrin:

state ur subject fellas! quarter-mile dash? half-mile dash?
aiyo... if in KL just take "Putra" laa ma.... cheap and faster kekeke....
Putra LRT got 10doors.... this one can beat all of car!!

:proud::proud:

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Putra LRT...he...he...I use to said that back in my old day araund 2000 - 2002...if somebody ask me, especially chicks! he...he...:biggrin: when the ask, U came by what? (datang naik aper?) I said "PUTRA", and then they just, Waaah...!!!:itsme: , then I continue "PUTRA LRT" they were like "@#$%^&*" :banghead:

ok! back to the topic, also related to PUTRA LRT, PUTRA LRT are the fastest especially 8.30am - 9.30am & 5.30pm - 8.30pm...but...if come to the midnight where all the ironmetal cock driver goes out, PUTRA LRT lose...coz their are any PUTRA LRT running...:biggrin: he...he...he...

:smokin:

anyhow, we all cars lovers, I'm drive a turbo car, of coz I'll vote for turbo, vtec with their mugen power & etc, bout' tailgating I think it depends, if U wanna' show how good U are on the road, plz think of others user too, I mean like if the road is a lil' bit clear, not to much cars, so go on...but...if the road is pack, just be cool, I think if U keep reving Praangg...Praanng...or Saass...Saaasss...Ka-ching pun, U go no where, just stay in Ur lane, no need to cilok-cilok, trust me, it a lot easier & faster, if kept on changing lane U go nowhere, plus when kept on reving...ppl will look at U and think what is the prob wit U, or just kena kutuk "POYO..." or anything else...:thefinger: if U still want to poyo go ahead, if accident...sakit arrr...duit & badan...that if not involving life's...

bout' appearance & performance, ya...I agree...it's different...some like body works, some like fast engine...I think both is ok, just where U want to do 1st, engine or bodyworks...it also depends, some with low budget but want a fast engine, just use a OEM body part that put a lil' bit lips & skirt...but the others who "duit berkepuk-kepuk" of coz use aftermarket or else...:driver:

TURBO VS VTEC

2.0 Class

EVO Stock: 280bhp INTREGA DC5 & S2K Stock: 250bhp = EVO's :rock:

plus, turbo engine much more easy to increase horsepower then NA

2.0++ Class

To many, conclusion...vote for NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 - R35, means TURBO's still :rock:
(R34 STILL IN MY HEART...HU...HU...)

:driver:

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
I drived my cousin integra dc5 stock standard wit a lil minor mod ex.airflow...
tested on 3rd gear wit 2k rpm start full throttle, can't really feel the force on starting 2k-5k+..and when it reach 6k, can feel like the car power started to spool til 9k rpm, stil feel like don wan to change gear cause the force stil there..

i drived my satria gsr, consider minor mod yet...
tested on 3rd gear also wit 2k rpm start full throtle, when it reach 3k, u can feel the force til 6k and u feel like the car power is limited..

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
I drived my cousin integra dc5 stock standard wit a lil minor mod ex.airflow...
tested on 3rd gear wit 2k rpm start full throttle, can't really feel the force on starting 2k-5k+..and when it reach 6k, can feel like the car power started to spool til 9k rpm, stil feel like don wan to change gear cause the force stil there..

i drived my satria gsr, consider minor mod yet...
tested on 3rd gear also wit 2k rpm start full throtle, when it reach 3k, u can feel the force til 6k and u feel like the car power is limited..
change laa the turbo of your gsr with evo turbo...that's maybe you feel the car power is limited...the engine can't breath well with the stock td04:nurse:

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
change laa the turbo of your gsr with evo turbo...that's maybe you feel the car power is limited...the engine can't breath well with the stock td04:nurse:
Yup! Ur right...change Ur turbo bro...if got extra money get a ball bearing turbo...:top:

plus NA is all bout' Aceleration, that why they said NA "kaki kena berat" coz U will put the pedal to the metal...turbo not like that...that why turbo is in the force induction categories, no need to pedal to the metal, "kaki kena ringan ar" coz' the power is there, unless turbo lag...that why turbo rev limit are short compare to NA, sori no offence, what U feel clanzkiller is not a total G-Force, it a high octane of heart pumping coz' hearing the vtec roar & seeing the RPM climbing fast...trust me...if U got money mod ur cars a bit more or try to test drive a really2 powerful turbo cars...ur will locked to the bucket...he...he...

Last edited:

apisla

Dec 14, 2006
if press the pedal to the metal....for a long race.....who will 'kong' first.....turbo or n/a...plz vote...hehehehe.....:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody..this is my problem..

i tried a few time to dissamble my center dashboard n gear console but failed every time...i only saw 2 screw at the bottom of the RADIO but when i unscrew it nothing happen or loose..try to force a bit but scared if anything will broken/damage...any suggestion or ideas old timers???really apprieciate if u all can help me..btw,i'm driving GEN 2 1.6 AUTOMATIC year 2004...thank you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience