Mat Rempit again

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I guess everyone had heard about the recent news of 50+ rempit hit and rob 5 people. 4 guys had been injured seriously. So, the same fcking old question, if this scenario happen to us, ram and not ram? Or pretend like wanna escape, then suddenly slam the brake when they are chasing? Or do donuts (RWD driver)?

As the police and the gov seem to be fail for stopping this bullsht, anyone can clarify if the self defense we do will bring us any legal issue or not. Thanks in advance.

:listen: I really beh tahan and wanna make some fresh minced meat on the fcking road :banghead: .

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
i hit one before a long time ago, and when i go report..the police said, "sudah mati ka dia?? kenapa lu tarak reverse langgar satu kali lagi?"

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I would hit first if they even seemed like a threat.

Who's right or wrong is up to the court to prove, and not us. Any legal counsellor would be able to show cause that you were threatened and acted as such. Being a Mat Rempit would probably shows they may have multiple records, bikes not belonging to themselves/stolen/abang punya etc ... and worse case, you get slap with an accident saman of 300 ... I think 300 is damn plentiful for those bastard to get patah tangan, kaki, massive laceration and death ...

Make sure you report immediately to police if you do swap paint and flesh with them.

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
Infact those traffic police hate Mat Rempit a lot. If it's not becos of rempit..police will not have so much extra work to do.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
One of sdf's worker got slashed by rempits. 2 deep cuts on his head and his left arm almost severed by the parang. He cant move his left arm now as it's being 'reconnected' back. The wack his glass infront of his house, dragged him out of his car thru the window and demanded money. When don have, jes slash with parang endlessly. Bloodied and battered but no actions taken by authorities.

Guys, i know times are bad. If possible, do put a layer of safety tint on your glasses even if it's just your driver side only. It's really sad to see good people get hurt this way.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
what to do ???

u got the rempit LORD or Don of mat rempit
*pics below
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7710/khairybaruwt7.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2206/khairybd0.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2285/20071112ijokberukvx6.jpg

n some places like universities where mat rempits are acceptable..

it seems situation has gone worst... no money also want to kill... no use la.. accident till broken hand still got time to runaway... teruk la... this mat rempits... more worst than those terrorist bombing or whatsoever.

if i am not mistaken, kalau u hit him is consider as self defence.. correct me if i am wrong.

i remembered one ZTH member said.. "they attack by flocks how coward,"

if u kill one.. others will come for revenge...

p/s: i think i am keeping my baseball bat as a defence just in case.. i think soon maybe malaysian will already make some home made weapons or worst, be like south africa the car...
[youtube]fDrzMGdYWZc[/youtube]

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Wah, driftking2, you had enlighten me with a great fcking idea :adore::adore::adore::biggrin: I'll study and most probably start marketing this type of flame thrower kit :rofl: But if my son press it during I open the door, then habis lah gua :rofl::rofl:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
what to do ???

u got the rempit LORD or Don of mat rempit
*pics below
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7710/khairybaruwt7.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2206/khairybd0.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2285/20071112ijokberukvx6.jpg

n some places like universities where mat rempits are acceptable..

it seems situation has gone worst... no money also want to kill... no use la.. accident till broken hand still got time to runaway... teruk la... this mat rempits... more worst than those terrorist bombing or whatsoever.

if i am not mistaken, kalau u hit him is consider as self defence.. correct me if i am wrong.

i remembered one ZTH member said.. "they attack by flocks how coward,"

if u kill one.. others will come for revenge...

p/s: i think i am keeping my baseball bat as a defence just in case.. i think soon maybe malaysian will already make some home made weapons or worst, be like south africa the car...
[youtube]fDrzMGdYWZc[/youtube]
of course they are coward bro...U try attack him alone,he is like those stray dogs...But when ramai,all tunjuk kuat...Stupid ppl...:thefinger::thefinger:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wah, driftking2, you had enlighten me with a great fcking idea :adore::adore::adore::biggrin: I'll study and most probably start marketing this type of flame thrower kit :rofl: But if my son press it during I open the door, then habis lah gua :rofl::rofl:
anyway we need it !!!

i dont ur son will accidentaly press bcoz u have to turn on the ignition key to activate it !!

[youtube]LQbHnLSasfQ[/youtube]

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
hope god bless them all fast fast go to hell..........:adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys..need some opinion..i know nothing about honda cars...my sister wanna try this car..bcoz short of budget...only have around 50k..what u guyz think about this car in terms of spare part, problem, Fc, value for money?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience