Satria GTi Owner Headcount

BuSS79

Known Member

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Gti pisang panas la bro...nothing to do with police maa....if jumpa pun..just casis body bogel..parts all takde...so paham2 je...i also worried now....:hmmmm:

notaracer

Known Member

notaracer

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
sigh~ wtf... i'm sorry bout that bro.. will do look around
hav any aftermarket alarm used on the car?

afariq

Known Member

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Gti pisang panas la bro...nothing to do with police maa....if jumpa pun..just casis body bogel..parts all takde...so paham2 je...i also worried now....:hmmmm:
Yup, thats true. There's 1 right infront of the proton show room in glenmarie (Porsche). Saw the car abandoned but fully kitted 1 week and stripped by the following week :rofl:

BuSS79

Known Member

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
ermm...someone try gi tgk...maybe someone car.....ermm...aposal bleh ada dpn proton lak...:hmmmm:

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Im thinking of letting go of my ride. Perhaps downgrading :hmmmm:

Brief specs about my ride -

Satria GTi 4G93P MMC ECU Year 2000

Engine -
4g93p
Full Overhauled at 100k KM + (19k KM now after overhaul)
New Mountings
New Fuel Pump
Maintanance Free Battery
Mivec 60mm Throttle Body
K&N Drop In Air Filter
Hotbits 4-2-1 Extractor
Rimus Mid Bullet
2.2" Piping
HKS Super Drager Muffler

Chassis And Wheels -
Standard GTi Rims (One cap missing)
Barum Bravuris 205/45/16 - 85% Thread
HWL Hi-Lo Adjustables (Just serviced, changed oil seal, valve, etc cost me RM600 for all 4 pieces with receipt and warranty)

Interior -
Standard Satria GTi
New SGTI Carpet
New Underneath Carpet
Recaro Enjoy Non tear very good condition
Clean and Non Smoking Owner

ICE - Sony HU with 4 Standard Speakers

Exterior -
Standard Satria GTi
All windows gold tinted

The Ugly -
The fabric under the gearknob is separated due to the ring that hold the fabric abit broken. Its only cosmetic issue. The left back adjustable absorber got slightly noise, but not dangerous, I rectified during the adjustables service, anyway it can be done by changing the rod inside the absorbers for RM100 (I can order for you). No rear seat headrest, was stolen but I dont recall where. One rim cap missing.

Overall the car is in good condition, hardly find any scratches on the body and interior is good too. Well maintained. No tappet sound and the car is very smooth and not to say powerful, but you know how does an SGTI perform so its better than the stock one.

Im looking for around RM32k if possible. Thanks. Havent put up for sale because still deciding but if you guys interested or got any buyer then good la.

Last edited:

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Hello Evo Taicho ! Everyone is so quiet nowadays, even the SGTi official forum having the same situation. I wonder where everyone go.

CaptainEVO

CaptainEVO

Sep 4, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Mizi & Trinity. Not really quiet la, just had a club open house recently. Food was nice :biggrin:. We're having a Sunday Drive on this 30th Nov (Kuala Klawang-Bentong)

Need adrenaline shots, anyone?:nurse: heheheh

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Kuala Kelawang ? I think I know that place. My family have durian orchard there around Kg Chennah, nearby Jeram Gading. But all the way to Bentong ? And 30 Nov I just finished my paper. Where usually u guys start to ride ? Entering from Langat or Semenyih or Negeri 9 ?

ejattes

ejattes

Aug 27, 2007
sob...sob...sob...

police already found my car today..like u'll said, its bogel suda...
found somewhere near kundang...

tomorrow only can see da condition...
f%#k those thief...

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Pity for you bro. You hang on ok. Those basterds will get back what they have done now or afterlife. We understand how you feel. Anyway, you might post up pics to share with us your sorrow. What insurance currently you are on ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of those free saturdays without appointment. So decided to conduct a mini experiment.

2 abrasive type polish (Optimum Hyper Polish and Meguiars M205) and 1 chemical based watermark remover (Osren Stain X - professional range) were used. Let the pictures talk.

Common for all cars. The rear windscreen is rich in watermarks. This one has plenty distributed out evenly.

Close...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience