The 4agze Forum

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
bro lilwhite...
why meter giving u headache?me kinda confused with ur statement....
u need meter kaa?got la bro....anytime i can look for u if want..
if use stock dash...can fit in ae92 long meter ....thats what i use now ler...:biggrin:

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
my car: seg 111 97
dash: ori from my car not half cut
meter: cannot use coz ori using cable.....now SC AE101 using speed sensor
so im findin a new meter who can fit in my dash and works fine for my engine....:hmmmm::biggrin:

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
my car: seg 111 97
dash: ori from my car not half cut
meter: cannot use coz ori using cable.....now SC AE101 using speed sensor
so im findin a new meter who can fit in my dash and works fine for my engine....:hmmmm::biggrin:

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
Sifu Di,

What we're doing is guessing. I suggest it's best you get it diagnose with a diagnosis reader once for all to confirm what's causing the engine check light appearing off & on. It may be an early tell tale sign that some of the sensors are about to "resign". The light serves as notice prior to its termination.:laugh:
dont call me sifu la bro yau..not even near that level la..yup..i tried once the diagnosis using the diagnosis terminal TE - E1 (i lupa la..) long time ago..i have lost the code already..it's only a 'google' away to get one..but i just like to get info from frens (mebbe i like shortcuts..hehe) and thanks for sharing..i feel somehow my o2 sensor been heavily abused by some highly rich mixture i'm currently running..i am afraid sooner or later it will damaged..time for piggyback (cant afford stand alone) and better intercooler..and good tuning..:nurse::nurse:.hehehe..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
dont call me sifu la bro yau..not even near that level la..yup..i tried once the diagnosis using the diagnosis terminal TE - E1 (i lupa la..) long time ago..i have lost the code already..it's only a 'google' away to get one..but i just like to get info from frens (mebbe i like shortcuts..hehe) and thanks for sharing..i feel somehow my o2 sensor been heavily abused by some highly rich mixture i'm currently running..i am afraid sooner or later it will damaged..time for piggyback (cant afford stand alone) and better intercooler..and good tuning..:nurse::nurse:.hehehe..
No, what I meant is diagnose using proper diagnosis tool / gauge. If your suspicious is strong that the O2 sensor is the culprit, why don't you just borrow someone's & plug it in & test ? Wouldn't that confirm your suspicion ? The sensor's about RM 2xx from the chop shop in my area; if I remember correctly.

There's no escape or shortcut, bro. It's a matter of time before you surrender & give in to the mighty force of technology. I've many friends that initially brushed aside the idea of aftermarket ECUs (be it piggyback or standalone) but eventually comes a time when they give in; if you want to go further or tired of gremlins appearing every now & then coz there's just only so much you can do with a standard ECU. Beyond that, sorry.

IMHO, if you don't use the proper method, it's like shooting in the dark & hope to get lucky. Sometimes you do but mostly you don't.

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
:bawling:...ya bro..i admit that i am going no where using the shortcut method..thanks bro for reminding me..now i am heading to dead end despite all the other proper method i didnt think of..have to change course..hehe..but for piggy back, i have to go that route cos the stock ecu cant handle 450cc injectors, my mixture too rich during idle up to midrange..but under boost ok..because now i control fuel just using fpr..need extra fuel during boost but during idle also fuel will become rich..so i need something to trim the fuel during the early range..:nurse: but anyway..thanks bro for reminding me.

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
so...i came up with this list...hope u all can add on da list wit mod tat can be done on sc....

1:change larger crank pulley
2:change Sc pulley
3:anything else??huys please on on da list so tat we all can hav reference on how to mod our Sc...

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
do anyone of u know wat oil da charger is using???how to check when it need to top up or change??.....and use wat oil??

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
:bawling:...ya bro..i admit that i am going no where using the shortcut method..thanks bro for reminding me..now i am heading to dead end despite all the other proper method i didnt think of..have to change course..hehe..but for piggy back, i have to go that route cos the stock ecu cant handle 450cc injectors, my mixture too rich during idle up to midrange..but under boost ok..because now i control fuel just using fpr..need extra fuel during boost but during idle also fuel will become rich..so i need something to trim the fuel during the early range..:nurse: but anyway..thanks bro for reminding me.
I know my reminder must have sounded silly to a pro like you. It's like teaching a fish how to swim but I just feel that sometimes we forget the simple rule of back to the basics.:laugh:

So what little "piggy" have you got in mind ? Ultimate ? Haltech ?

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
I know my reminder must have sounded silly to a pro like you. It's like teaching a fish how to swim but I just feel that sometimes we forget the simple rule of back to the basics.:laugh:

So what little "piggy" have you got in mind ? Ultimate ? Haltech ?

hehe..mana ada pro bro yau..i am also learning..so many things i didnt know :confused: and i really appreciate the reminder..and i have only safc for my piggy..at the moment and maybe for now that will be it..if my budget ok..might be going for MS..hopefully :driver:
how bout your speed gear..have u found any that suits your powerband?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
..if my budget ok..might be going for MS..hopefully :driver:
how bout your speed gear..have u found any that suits your powerband?
What's MS ?:confused: , Di ?

BEAMS MT found but :listen: $$ no found yet....:laugh:

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
guys....i juz installed da meter....from ae111....da speed and evthing is running good.....but oni da rpm is not working......anyone face these kinda prob b4???or its da prob wit da meter?

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
the problem is on the meter and wiring, just bring to do the wiring, i did mine last time, together with the charger light:biggrin:

lilwhite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2007
where?? can u take me there the next time?? i cant use a car witout rpm meter....hard 2 judge....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, anyone know how to clean cylinder head? to remove all the dark colour that stick to the cylinder head...i know it can remove with an acid but i dunno wat acid...mind to share........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience