Help!!!! Help!!!

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
Guy's i would like to check is it very hard to get the ER34 GTT front Xenon Head lights, the work shop that is repairing my car told me that is very hard to source parts for my car...Is it true??? ..............
If they are sourcing for used and still workable parts ... frankly quite hard.

But if new should not be too difficult. Cos Nissan Japan still got the commitment to fulfill parts order for this car.

R34 Xenon headlights are in stock in Singapore Nissan warehouse. Selling at SGD 1200++ a piece. Expensive but still can find.

Stock bonnet can order in as well. SGD 1,000 ++ also

If you need 2nd hand bonnet, bumper, fender...I have them in my storeroom. Just offer me a resonable price and collect from SG, they are yours :P

Hope that workshop solve all your problem fast and fix up that car even faster. I feel for you ... 2 months without car and they still can't do it as yet. Being there before :(

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
Bro cmng, the only damage part on my car is the xenon head lights, the bumper , bonnet , radiator and some clips and holders. So with a rough estimate how much do you think is enough to repair the car?? Yup your right they are really trying to maximise the profit.
RM15 to repair all these ? You can get all the parts new

Xenon head light : 1.2k x 2 = 2.4k SGD
Bumper : 900 est
bonnet : 1200 est
radiator : 600 est (even koyo also about 600)
clips and holder : 100 (that is alot of clips and holder)

Total up : SGD 5200 = RM12,402

Give them RM 3K as worksmanship .... RM15K sure can fic your car up and with all new parts somemore

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
i think the above calculation should be more....tax plus paint also courier....

i`m pretty sure the workshop would not accept labour for just rm3k

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Guy's i would like to check is it very hard to get the ER34 GTT front Xenon Head lights, the work shop that is repairing my car told me that is very hard to source parts for my car...Is it true??? i'm really scratching my head with all this repair claims work shop. Firstly my car was towed to workshop A at sungai buloh and the estimated cost for the repaid was RM15k, then workshop A told me that RM15k was not enough for them to carry out the repair so i reported to the insurance company and they told me that workshop submitted a estimation of RM76k for the repair and i think is ridiculus and i think they are trying to suck up money from the insurance company. So now the insurance company told me that there is a workshop B in Usj that can do up the car for RM15k and can finish it by two weeks, after i have called up workshop B they told me is very hard to source parts for my car and might not complete in two week...OMG my cars has been in the workshop A for a bout two months plus and now towing to workshop B so now sifu's what should i do..............:mad:
brand new nissan xenon headlights from nissan japan is 5k. If you can get the bonnet from Spore its good, else im selling my carbon fibre vspec-II bonnet for around 2k. Radiator shouldnt cost more than 1k if you are looking and 2nd hand oem parts. RM76k is quite normal as the repairers knows what a skyline is and they normally tend to rip the insurance off. Thats why the adjusters are there to bring down the claims. I remember someone on the forum here are selling the bumper for 1k,thats gtr though. Same with the xenon headlights.

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
RM15 to repair all these ? You can get all the parts new

Xenon head light : 1.2k x 2 = 2.4k SGD
Bumper : 900 est
bonnet : 1200 est
radiator : 600 est (even koyo also about 600)
clips and holder : 100 (that is alot of clips and holder)

Total up : SGD 5200 = RM12,402

Give them RM 3K as worksmanship .... RM15K sure can fic your car up and with all new parts somemore
yeah... that shud be our calculation. but as for the workshop with such profit is wasting their time. actually we shudnt worry abt the cost of repair as a owner. this is not our fight. thats between workshop n insurance co. we just want our car done.

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
Seem like workshop everywhere is the same. Be it in Singapore or Malaysia. Once insurance claim is involve, they will inflat the price so high. End of the day who pay ? All car drivers !!!!! Cos insurance year in year out will claim not making money and want to increase premium. Alot of times all due to such workshop.

Sigh ... but its a fact everywhere.

Maybe we should open a workshop and just charge Normal price for insurance claim ... biz should be very good..... but hey ... who will not want to earn more .... :x

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
yeah agree wth MJ n Raptories....we just want to get done the car.I never expect Sg would be the same too...but in Japan there is no such thing.

This means INSURANCE ADJUSTER is not being Professional, and they can`t estimate the price for the parts and not being strictly choose Panel Workshop which is more caliber and reliable.Simply give out license....not a wise way insurance company back there.

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
Thanks guy's for all the info,my car now is in a workshop B and i've told them that i can source the parts for them but the manager say better not cause the workshop will surely press the price and that time really rugi man , so they said they will source it themself and get the car ready for me in two weeks time. Shit i really hope two weeks not anothe twomonths. And like what raptorie54 said is not our fight is between the workshop and the insurance. Guys i really appreciate all your info if the workshop still can't do their job i think i have to tow it back out pump in my own money to but the parts and get a proper workshop to do it.

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
OR MAYBE THE ADJUSTER'S HAVE NOT DONE THEIR HOMEWORK. Like what workshop A told me he said some adjuster come over to the workshop and request the personnel from the workshop to take them for a nice lunch and a big angpao...and everything kaw tim. Sigh maybe is my luck my car was inspected by a very strict adjuster. And does not accept under table ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i sprayed my car not long ago and now there are some particels of what seem
to be something like .. you know when you spray then some of the spray flies
to the air ? well, my windscreen and my windows has some of it.
And its really annoying. Is there any product i can use to remove it ?

Thanks in adv.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience