ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

Pioneer also got fake..!!!

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com

Pioneer also got fake..!!!
ya pioneer i saw dvd player, the model same as 1 of the brand, dono what is the name, the colour like a bit brown, pioneer tweeter too. bside tht pioneer dvd player still hv other model r fake or not??? pls let us know...

fuzai

Known Member
Aug 1, 2007

Is tht JL Audio is a good choice for ICE compare with other brands?
whr can get a genuine JL audio products?

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

upsssssssssssssssssss

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

upsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:smokin:

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

good info..please chek previuos.................

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006

Recently, saw some fake Pioneer PRS speakers sold at a an accessory workshop at Jln. Sg Besi (next to BHP petrol station). So, buyers beware.

fahmi_EG

Nov 14, 2007

my advice... just buy from authorized dealer... cheers...

THe Bandito

Feb 7, 2004
Klang
Visit site

any site or number i can call to confirm soundstream products?
Been hearing lots about MAT being the distributor but cannot find any number or webpage to check..
can someone kindly share
cheers

Bump: any site or number i can call to confirm soundstream products?
Been hearing lots about MAT being the distributor but cannot find any number or webpage to check..
can someone kindly share
cheers

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com

CALIBER brand also got fake..:smokin:

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008

Wow, this thread is really scaring the shit out of me into getting a new speaker system. I just wanted to buy a set of Sony XPlod 6958B speakers (6 x 9) and I saw many shops selling those speaker type at RM150 below. All these auctions are found in www.mudah.com.my and I dunno wether I should proceed into buying this speaker. Can anyone advise? Or anyone with the set of speaker tell me the price when they bought it back (original)?

Here is one of the shortcuts links for ur view, any opinions or feedbacks that will mature me will be most appreciated. If can, pm me also ^_^

http://www.mudah.my/vi/1492655.htm?ca=9_s

dolemon

Oct 1, 2008

Bro...if u do google for this model xs-GTF6958B u will just get 5 result and all of it r in Malaysia...n it not even listed in the sony explode website....so u should no its a fake sony product....if it is an original sony explode u will get a thousands of google hit. But anyway they let us know that they r fake....the problem is that those that imitate the real one in almost every aspect....not even a train eyes can differenciates them....the only way to be sure is to buy from a legitimate dealer that u can always check from the internet....if u r in sabah...go to Fuji Car Accessories....they all they prove that the products is original....but never let them install it in ur car....cos a kid install better than their worker...shit....i got all the scracthes in my car becos of their install....damn....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone sells hotbits full piping set for BLM? how much. Brand new please, and PM me your best price. thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience