Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
I quite agree with Mingz. Everyone has its own opinion for themselves and they can freely comment. Of course, if the comment really touched the feelings of the owners......I'll be glad and happy to hear from the owners themselves why and the reasons their car mods were made that way (which we think sometimes can be funny). Maybe we can learn their "idea" of car mods. They could be the up-and-coming "sifu" in car mods industry. I accept them with open arm.....Convince us....

However, if the owner cannot JUSTIFY why and how the mods were done, then I think the car owners are really SILLY becoz they don't know what happened. They spent money but donno what the product they are getting. Silly right? It's like our Name given by our father. If someone cannot understand and give reason behind the meaning of their name....then I think they are really silly. yes?

Another thing, if the car owner dare to mod his car and send the car for exhibition or autoshow, As a mature person...be prepare to hear (and perhap)accept ppl's perception. Have an open mind. There is always a gamble- whether you get praises, or get negative feedback from the mods. Chinese has a saying "Dare to do, dare to admit" (translated version). So, do your mods, and prepare to accept any consequences.

A person who only want to hear sweet talks and all the things he want to hear IS immature and not realistic, and wouldn't be suitable participating in this FORUM. Forum has its meaning, and I hope ppl understand what FORUM means.....when they participate in it.

Anyway, no offence to all, and none taken from fellow members.

i like your reply ken_yeang. like you said modified cars are subject to critisms. a man meat is another man's poison. so different kind of feedbacks will be generated. but as i said, negative feedbacks are OK but don't use harsh or insultingly words lah... that's my main point here.

my car myself is also considered 'beng' by my fellow friend. to him once a car is non stock ( exception for rims ) it's consider beng even though a stock look with a powerful engine. i am just saying what i feel only lah. as ken yeang say this is a forum and everyone has their rights to view what they feel.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
thanx cham2020. U are right also, bro. Everything's fine now. Let keep this thread in ZTH going and lively.:beer:

bernard74

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Sarikei/Sarawak
Hi guys...my 1st visit here :itsme: ....I've some photos of customized rides to share which i think isn't overdone (not for competition), my opinion is that the less stickers on a ride, the more 'presentable' it'll be...dunno whether these cars have been featured here yet...here they are...

Above pics taken fr fellow rolla enthusiast of Taiwan

The car below...can y'all guess what make it is? It's modded in Brunei

This here is a Sonata...designed & modded by a Singaporean

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Noooooo... what happen to the EK hatch....... lotuf poison the ack de ar??? or is it Colbat SS??? confused... BTW i like all the other rides.. especially the SONATA.. Anyone with me???

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
I don't think its an EK hatch..looks more like a Satria or a mirage to me..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bernard,the seg look nice but it could be better without the rear lamp cover,where u take the pic?

the back of the satria is kinda over ald...

the sonata is very nice,any front pic?

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
izit the sonata using bmw 5series rear skirt?...correct me if wrong...pls post d front sonata..v all like to c...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Malaysian are getting more creative everyday. I think tis is due to improvement of milk powder formulas they taken last time.....:idea:

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
hi guys , another one kancil with Nismo engine....... 550Whp

makan you all.....hahhaa:biggrin::biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
hi guys , another one kancil with Nismo engine....... 550Whp

makan you all.....hahhaa:biggrin::biggrin:

Don't Judge a Book by its Cover!../gg..The number also Nice Die Die Zero Die