KKS Autocross at Shah Alam Stadium Car Park

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/mrmic2/02112008438.jpg

<!-- End - photoTitleContainer --><!-- Start - photoMetaData --><!-- Start - containerMetaLeft -->The launch of a new autocross car that is nicknamed "The Burger". Sure ta-pao any car in its class with it's super aerodynamics and ferrari red styling.One gear, whole track thats his motto for this super high revving monster. Come view at next KKS autocross.

Almost looks like an MR2 , from far far away.. :love:

Last edited:

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ ]); }); </SCRIPT><!--/moarea-->KKS Autocross Alvin TOMS (edit)

<FORM action="">
<INPUT id=txtEditPhotoTitle style="DISPLAY: none" name=txtEditPhotoTitle><BUTTON class="button_blue tight" id=okEditPhotoTitle style="DISPLAY: none" name=okEditPhotoTitle>ok</BUTTON> cancel </FORM>

<!-- End - photoTitleContainer --><!-- Start - photoMetaData --><!-- Start - containerMetaLeft -->The pilot of "The Burger". Precision skills of pilot that leads it to victory. (edit)

<FORM action="">
<TEXTAREA id=txtEditPhotoDescription style="DISPLAY: none" name=txtEditPhotoDescription wrap=virtual cols=80></TEXTAREA>
<BUTTON class="button_blue tight" id=okEditPhotoDescription style="DISPLAY: none" name=okEditPhotoDescription>ok</BUTTON> cancel </FORM>

Click to add tags

<!-- End - containerMetaLeft -->
<!-- End - photoMetaData --><!-- End - Left Container --><!-- Right Container -->

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ ]); }); </SCRIPT><!--/moarea-->

<!-- End - photoTitleContainer --><!-- Start - photoMetaData --><!-- Start - containerMetaLeft -->This map demonstrates the skills needed for " The Burger". It amazingly uses only 1 gear per whole straight that truly decorates the Toyota power machine under the hood. (edit) :love:

<FORM action="">
<TEXTAREA id=txtEditPhotoDescription style="DISPLAY: none" name=txtEditPhotoDescription wrap=virtual cols=80></TEXTAREA>
</FORM>

<!-- End - containerMetaLeft -->
<!-- End - photoMetaData --><!-- End - Left Container --><!-- Right Container -->

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
:rofl::rofl::rofl:........wei...... no la.....more like boat ride.......car no power so rev go up very slow thats y 1st gear all the time........:rofl::rofl::rofl:............this car is for rent for autox and driver will bare cost if any mishap happen.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
ricky for you RM5/event.....helmet only.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
I think the course is nice for my heavy steering's SW.. :bike:hehehe...

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
this is 1 of the simplest course i entered......any1 can do it.....btw....last sat i went to collect the celica.....ur car already in the jack.....they were checking the compression.....the 1st and 3rd lower comp.....3rd the worst

Last edited:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
yeah. I just back from there. The cam changed before, got paint mark. not sure is NA cam or not. and i got a polished head.:biggrin: hehe... but no stroker kit. :thefinger:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
wah lucky you.....what piston inside???

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
3 + 1 broken stock piston.:bawling: You think LUCKY or not???:bawling: :bawling::bawling: Actually not sure got stroker kit or not la.. haha.. i dun know how to see.

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
nvm tomoro i go see see and see what to rape......muahahaha:thefinger::thefinger:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
no stroker kit la.....stock conrod n crank....but eng balanced b4.....make sure u check properly is it using oversize piston or not......later buy oversize tak boleh pakai......have to get forged 87mm piston.....nvm i got 1 spare 245 engine in kajang just arrive today.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....that port head is mine la......ur head is hiding somewhere.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): The recent Tsunami in Japan has shocked the world and devastated millions including substantial damage to the car industry and its motorsports and tuning sub-culture. Even the Ebisu circuit was severely shaken and landscape permanently remodeled.

Source : Speedhunters

Ebisu circuit has seriously been damaged, Tsukuba circuit as well most events cancelled for the time being...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience