26th October 2008

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
kekeke.. we'll see.. got some good deals on 2nd hard parts.. so, some toys going into the car.. pilot sports cup, monobloc brakes, shorter gearing.. hopefully can shave another 5-6 sec..

yet with targeted timing around 2:33-2:34, those 2.0l racecars gonna still be on my tail.. sigh..

Man, 2:34's and below are really, really fast times, you guys must have rocket ships for the track.
Can't wait to see them go in the flesh.
I saw some of the SIN car club guys were running as low as 2:10's, they must be millionaires to be able to go that fast??
Way out of my league....!!!

Rgds,
Turn1 :slug:

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
yeah, those time attack cars are crazy fast, and need to be driven by pros.. but the cars can only last for max of 3-4 laps before things overheat.. then, myvi oso can overtake.. :bawling:

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Just for sharing..

Hi Andy..mind if i post this up??hehe. i'm the one who park besides you before the tracks open.

2 toyota's

& 1 Honda

time to go...

cheers mate
-banzai-

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Just for sharing..

Hi Andy..mind if i post this up??hehe. i'm the one who park besides you before the tracks open.

2 toyota's

& 1 Honda

time to go...

cheers mate
-banzai-
No problem, good shots..
Seems my car wasn't the only one feeling the heat that day??
The white 180sx next to us has some serious overheating issues also.

That yellow Integra on the truck was extremely fast, I couldn't catch him..

Rgds,
Turn1 :slug:

Last edited:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
wow! nice one bro! thanks for the video! you know what, you really makes me miss the trrack so much!!:bawling:
saw my friend's car too in your video:biggrin:
thanks. which one is your friend?

no need to miss my fren...come this january ample time to prepare your car:biggrin:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
the yellow DC2, you can see the car up there, on the trailer one, bro banzai uploaded already.

january may be can, if my friends on, and so i!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR blues = turbo and fueling probs..huhuhu :(

Guys..hi and thanx for droping by..i have a few problem and i'm new to Turbo and forced induction..so hopefully the sifu's out there can lend me a few tips and advice..

o.k..my last prob was done..but noe i have a new prob..which is that i'm ysung a TD05HL from a vr4 rs..the stock injector for that engine is 510cc..but currently i'm using only 390cc..so my prob is this,when i get into the boost rpm,everything is good till 5500rpm..but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience