Cars for sale

For Sale : R34 GTR VSPEC

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004

silvia15

Known Member
Oct 27, 2006
Suggest those who are interested to give Ah Pang a call...no point asking price on the thread. My 2cents as a car seller recently. Sick of ppl asking funny questions but not interested to buy at all.

gesto

Known Member
Feb 26, 2006
sometimes is good for people to give comments on the car. if you think in another way is better for the editor also due to no need to bump on this thread all the time like others. At least the thread keep updating.

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Sellers can accept genuine cases of interested buyers. But I'll rather bump my own thread than to leave it to the hands of timewasters....

Cheers!:burnout:

Mozz

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Hi, can i ask if you have inquired how much loan one can get with this car? and can you PM me the car number plate?
thanks
Mozz

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
gesto, have replied you on SMS so I think it is irrelevant to reply you on this thread here, since you'd sms me AND post on this thread. Check your PM too.

All those who PM me the last 2 weeks, I've finally replied you. Sorry about the delay.

Due to security reasons, I'd advise everyone not to state they're cash buyers or not. You might invite robbers instead of an interested seller. Felons read these threads too. As what happened to one of our well-known GTR owner's loss recently, I'd keep off more info away from the public's viewing as some of us do tend to leave down more information than we really should, to the advantage of criminals.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seems like it has been a bit quiet at here lately and I can't think of anything much to discuss about. So, I think some of you may have heard of this topic being resurfaced again recently.

What kind of thoughts do you all have on this policy? Do you think they really will implement it and if so, how will they do it? Compulsory scrapping for old vehicles or they will do something like periodic inspection checks like Shaken inspection at Japan to determine road worthiness or introducing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience