Today my Evo 8 got Stolen :(

pentavalen

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Thanks for the reply guys. Ive check on the CCTV already. Only manage to see my car driving out from the scene but not the face of the thief and the CCTV is damn blur summore. I dont understand why a place like KLCC has such a bad security system..I tot usually they have cam on the ticket exit where they can see the person's face while exiting..din know they dont have it..argg...Company/Tanent in KLCC pay lots of money for rental there and they have such a poor security system..

I've already lodge a police report..hopefully manage to recover back. Anyway Thanks guys.
yap... must be got camera on ticket exit right! even small hotel parking also got cctv at their counter. The management really sucks.. there is KLCC maaa.... not supermarket.. aiya.... really damn

nickhoe

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
so sorry to know tis bro.....

got insuran right? if got then at least insuran will pay back u.

time to upgrade to evo x lah.
got..but duno how much can i claim..eX? i think better get e9 rather then eX..eX is slow compare with e7,8,9 :D

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
eh bro i think i saw tis car on 30 Oct 10am at federal highway near midvalley heading toward Klang when i'm on my way to collage if not mistaken..

i was on the right lane (fast lane) and the traffic is moving slow...the car was on the middle lane,on my left...i passed by him and saw there is no plate number on the rear...once i overtake the car, i see my backmirror, the car got NO plate number in front too...hurm...

i can't ensure if tat was your car or wat la...as far as i know tat the car was so plain like an original evo...didn't notice the rims and exhaust :(

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
pls dun count on those cheapscake quality but USD prices cctv... blur & low pixel... only stupid-pig will sign the approval for those cctv system. as can saw many advert inside magz or newspaper... most of those cctv system r better than those KLCC using now...

btw, install the GPS Tracking system will b more better when get stolen, still can track the car....

cashtheking

Known Member
Aug 4, 2008
sorry to hear that bro...
i will looking at peejay area...
but,we all must careful,if klcc pn kena jgak
manakan tmpt biasa

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sorry to hear that bro...
i will looking at peejay area...
but,we all must careful,if klcc pn kena jgak
manakan tmpt biasa
KLCC is lousy parking place la... no security guard ronda ronda...
the best parking is The Curve..... i think la...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
wah lan... another Evo stolen.... geeezs..... Sorry to hear that bro.... Will keep an eye for you....

web3064

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Selangor
Hi Nick....
Sorry to hear your stolen e8....
Mine e7 also get stolen middle of Oct...
Do u have any touch n go inside ur car?\
did u registered it or do have the card no, or may u can check one of ur resit?
Pls do call touch n go, and report to them, the call center will monitor the activity of the car.....if the thief is fool enuf...
Like my case, that us sindiket,,they r not using my touch n go, but my smart tag,abisla kena rocket....
Pls call the touch n go n report to them k.....hopefully got any news from them...
Here is the number 03-76285115....

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Nick & Web,

Sorry to hear about your Evos.

If you don't mind me asking, specifically what was the make and model of the alarm systems in both your cars ?

Obviously, it's really not the ideal way going about this when we only get to learn about stuff from the bad experiences of fellow ZTH members. But seeing how they defeated the security systems in your cars, we might as well get some idea of what works and what does not.

Also, did you have an immobilizer system installed ? Any other security systems in your car when it was stolen (for example, steering locks, window security tint, etc etc) ?

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Agree with u FVel, thats a very valid question... sorry for ur loss Nick..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
got some to share...
the best is get a set of GPS tracking system then compile with 'AAS'....

just get to know bout this by yesterday...

atleast got more than 75% of chance to recover the vehicle....

Raynorton

Known Member
Jul 13, 2006
yeah yaehh...ur idea is rite...me also thing like that..but some people say that item will loss coverage when the car go inside the 'kontena'...is it any idea for this situation? :idea:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yeah yaehh...ur idea is rite...me also thing like that..but some people say that item will loss coverage when the car go inside the 'kontena'...is it any idea for this situation? :idea:
yup, they r right, but they r outdated...
why must wait until ur car missing only detect the car..?? why not starting to detect ur car from the 1st second they break ur glasses or else..?? right..??

thats why, AAS ma...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye guys,

I just bought my 2001 Satria just 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, its start to reveal its problem.:banghead:

When I start my car no problems. But during 20-30 minutes of driving it will start wheezing, the RPM cant reach over 2k or else the wheezing will got worse and worse. But it will back to normal if I restart the car. But the problem come again after a short ride. For info, at first i thought it just the plug, but still my assumption was wrong.

Start the car at morning-...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience