26th October 2008

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
can see my car.. yea!! can't recall your dc5 though.. anyways, gud driving man!!

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
001 are very gud tyres, rated higher than 050.. even the guys at bridgestone said that too.. i went for their 'potenza test session' and the 001 was very, very very good!! it'd be my next tyre since it comes in 19''.. subcon's video double confirms that decission.. hehehe..

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Romen,
I think the RE01R hv been replace by the RE-11. May be there still hv some back order in stock.

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
wei subcon, fast in fast out! crazy! rapid arr your car. this sunday i want a taxi ride okieeeee~!

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
I'll be there this Sunday but only to take photos as I will have my young boy with me. I'll post any good photos here on Monday. If you don't show you won't get any photos...
The Cefiro will be ready for the next track day after this Sunday.

Rgds,
Turn1

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
I think I will change back to OEM kit as well but A31 Cefiro is getting old and hard to find OEM now days.
The fibre kits are rubbish but it is very hard to get polycarb kits here, you can order from Japan but cost is in excess of 6000RM unpainted.
I will have to compromise for now and put up with fibre till I can find a local PU supplier.

Turn1

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Turn 1,

230km/h front straight is fast!:biggrin:

how about back straight?

Back straight was about the same, maybe only 220, I didn't look at the RSM to often as I was looking at the coming corner. Should be better when car is back to full power. Scary speeds so we all need to be very careful out there.
Your car is Integra Type R yes??

Rgds,
Turn1

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
ok guys! my video...nothing serious just for fun only. remember i'm no pro so jgn kutuk lebih2:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZWiC1UGgDw

Subcon,
Your Vtech really screams, I'm so impressed with these cars at the track, if you get yourself some good semi-slicks you will take up to 5 sec a lap off. I use Toyo R888's and I'm pretty happy with them, big $$ though.
Do you have braided brake lines and hi temp pads? If not these will make a world of difference also.
Handling looks to be very good as it is, how is the power understeer?? I used to own a Proton GTi and the biggest problem was power understeer.
If you can afford it the Bridgestone RE55's are the tyre of choice but I have had trouble finding them here in KUL.
Let me know if you know where I can get some, I'll try them next.

Hope to see you this Sunday.

Rgds,
Turn1 :driver:

mist

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
Manji from MPS Auto at Sunway area (near where the NPE crosses the LDP) got me my RE55S tyres, ask him nicely and he could probably bring them in for you too ;)

cheers,
KJ

Attachments

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
SG trackies u need to be a member to join. The last when i joined them, they had 80 over cars. A bit too much I think. TCC I'm not so sure but IMO both are money making clubs.
I have asked both these clubs for info about membership and track days etc.
Will advise of the outcome.

Thanks for the info.
Rgds,
Turn1 :driver: