26th October 2008

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
i'm sure some here were present at the Federal Highway-style trackday earlier this year (February?) ......
27th january to be exact:biggrin:.

to be honest that's the best track day ever! heh! heh!

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
guys watch out for my video. coming out soon!:biggrin:

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
yeah, i wanna see the blazing dc5 passing everyone :p

btw subcon, wat's the car plate of your car? can just give the last two digits or something? so many white dc5, cant differentiate between them o.O

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
I strongly agree with mist,
There is no control over the track or drivers whatsoever, no breifing, not even a basic seat belt inspection of the cars.
I suppose it is up to ourselves to maintain some level of safety on the track. All vehicles must carry a fire extinguisher!! This is just the start.
Tyres should be at least roadworthy. The list goes on and on. Track eticate is a big problem also as mist mentioned, slower cars must give way to faster cars, what is the point of blocking a car that is clearly much faster than you? You will cause an accident! Let them past and try and keep up!!
I was touching 230kms down the straight and had to be very aware of vehicles leaving pit lane as they were not keeping within the white line. What can you do when you are at maximum braking already?
Please do your homework before coming to the track, it is a very dangerous place and no one wants to get hurt or damage their cars, these are open practice sessions only, if you want to race, block, rub and out brake, get yourself a race licence and a big wallet.
We all want to go home safe and happy and tell our freinds about the great experience and not about the tragedies that will occur if things are not changed.

I hope all of us will respect each other a little more next track day.

Rgds,
Turn1

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
My rear bumper half fell off in first session, I pitted after 3 laps to heat cycle my new tyres and brakes and saw it hanging off. I ripped it off, smashed it into bits and threw it in the bin.
It was a cheap heavy horrible fibre bumper that I was sick of trying to fix every week so now it's gone.
I'll get a new one this week with diffuser and heat shielding around the exhaust.

Turn1.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Turn1,
I also dont like this fiber body kit they r useless & damn heavy too. My (came w/ the car) also broken now change it back to OEM part.

Btw, there is another round in this Sunday. See ya:driver:

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
yup have have to a greed with mist n turn1. nobody was obeying the flags. and please laa dont drive like a hooligan in and out of the pit. basic knowlegde. never cut the white line when your coming out of the pits. might be a deadly move. n pls look at your rear view mirror n let faster cars pass. your not the only one on the tracks

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Pimpin33,
What to do.... they thing this is Federal H or the LDP mah??!!! :stupid:

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
subcon.. where's your video aaa? wanna see if u capture my car rolling in the turns.. hehe.. i was trying out a new suspension setting, still not to my liking.. sigh..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Turn 1,

230km/h front straight is fast!:biggrin:

how about back straight?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
adam,

i'm a little bit confused. what car are you driving? i know i got romen's car in my video:biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey people, i want to ask where is the location of the metal bodykit work,
i heard in USJ got 1 shop by indian dude is fantastic. any1 know the exact location? tq tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience