Quietest tires

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
guys, i want to know what is the quietest tires u ever use? i'm more concern about the tire noise so the top priority would be the quietest one. dry traction, wet traction, braking and so on must be good also la...but not necessarily the best

prefer bigger tire size like 17" and above coz what i know is the bigger (or maybe wider?) tires tend to make noise a bit compare to smaller one

amad108..

Known Member
Jul 27, 2004
quietest tires properties that there a lot small2 line.. how to describe it ha?
to absorb the vibration, the small line are needed to absorb the vibration at the tyre.. someone can xplain better then me ar? i'm not that good to xplain it la:hmmmm:

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
i think michelin pp2 is nice...good traction even in d rain...

kazami32

Apr 5, 2007
mostly depand on tyre design.
so far mechelin PP2 will be the best choice.
at RM200+-/tyre
perfomance good in dry,wet & silent.

neofreak

Aug 4, 2008
im currently using bridgestone potenza re01 for a few months now, changed from yoko rubbers and i personally feel dat bridgestones are much quieter than previous yokos and the wet grip is superb...give it a try dude :adore: :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2016 Paris Auto Show is still ongoing for trade and public, but media days ended nearly a week ago and all debuts have been made, with automakers showcasing their latest offerings as well as their vision of what future automobiles would look like.

The Mondial de I’Automobile has been the stage for automakers to unveil various forms of vehicles; from futuristic concepts, ultra-efficient hybrids, to race version of passenger cars. Let’s take a look at these 10 not-to-miss cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience