Gathering on the 24th Oct (Friday)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
greg ... the nephew rite? ... the one who was with me that nite?

by the way, im the one driving TK that nite

joethur was the one driving the black sky and alvint was the one with the white sky

nice knowing u mate:driver:

Oct 23, 2008
Aha close enough, Brad has your business card so I didn't have it for reference. :P

I was already home before I started posting Remus ;)

I'll get some pictures up of my 32 when it's stopped raining. (surprisingly yes its raining over here atm.)

Can one of you guys pm me your email adresses?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Aha close enough, Brad has your business card so I didn't have it for reference. :P

I was already home before I started posting Remus ;)

I'll get some pictures up of my 32 when it's stopped raining. (surprisingly yes its raining over here atm.)

Can one of you guys pm me your email adresses?
oic ... thaught u told me that rain is smthing rare there!

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Good to meet everyone briefly ytdy, too bad i couldn't continue for Genting cos my cough got so bad almost had an asthma attack. Hope to catch a day trip with everyone ya...Cheers!

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Halloo bros, Remus, Shah, Syam, Nasrul, John "Standard", Jahax, Joethur and others I could not recall their name, nice meeting you all. It seem our Genting drive a bit scatted and scary, finally all members were re-united in Genting. Remus, since your group took Jln Bentong Lama to Genting, maybe we can have a touge to Genting on our next drive. The jalan condition oso quite nice. Looking forward for our next midnite drive or maybe big convoy 3 days 2 nites to Cherating or Cameron Highland or Penang?

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
hi, Nice knowing you guys. didnt really get to know everyone but seem to be good fun.
Hope to join you guys the next TT and follow yr up to genting after I get used of car better.

cheers,

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
The gathering was fun, met up with new and old skyline members.

Just in case you guys didnt know. couple of days before our gathering,
our fellow skyline mates from Perth came over for the MotoGP.
Greg and Brad are their names. Very short notice i managed to only inform a few skyline owners and we took them to Putrajaya & Cyberjaya for a drive.
Midnight run as usual. but it was a wet midnight run, the rain were with us throughout the journey. We had supper at Old Town. Introduced what Nasi Lemak is to them but they were too affraid to try...

Greg is know as GregAU , everyone say hello...

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
i must say that it was one good gathering, we united the old guys together like jaff, shah, mr nismo, and also alot of new guys and also they young BLM boys.

Reminds me of the good old days we had back then...

There are a few options for the next gathering.
Morning Sunday drive to Shah's farm in Karak. not far from genting,
We can meet in the early a.m say 7.30 and have a slow drive there.
There 's a waterfall near his farm. good place to chill .. .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all current IS250 owners, models from August 2007 to February 2009, your Lexus may need certain corrective measures to the Fuel Pressure Sensor or its fuel system as according to Lexus Malaysia - UMW Toyota Motor. There are issues found with insufficient tightening of the said sensor, causing further looseness over time which may lead to a fuel leakage. The fuel may leak via a gasket in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience