Help-help my friend's rx7 fc3s has been stolen

kumars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
Help-help my friend's rx7 fc3s has been stolen,the colour is black... the incident has happen this morning 4am at hulu kelang,ampang... the car no. plate is WBW 154... please give info if anyone get look at the car... please help us.... call 016-2029495 if you got any information... thanx for ur help...:adore:

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
dude, appreciate with photos! the car might with fake car registration number now

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Is this the FC which can be sometimes found at Selayang area? Black with dark bronze rims?

If so, i saw it in Wangsa Maju on the 13th, after lunch (the lowcost apartments nearby Jaya Jusco). I felt nothing suspicious although i did uturn back to take a 2nd look.

Please PM me if that is the car, i can show u the exact location. Thanks. Will try to take look there again, all the best!

kumars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
thank you so much to all RE CLUB MEMBERS...The owner already get back the car at wangsa maju on 14 oct...thank you so much to all friends.....

splitduck

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
hey is tat easy to nick cars..walau..hmmm
this gives me an idea for robbers..!!

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
thank you so much to all RE CLUB MEMBERS...The owner already get back the car at wangsa maju on 14 oct...thank you so much to all friends.....
Whoa i was right. Anyway im glad everything turned out for the best. I really admire that car whenever i see it @ Selayang. Glad to hear its with its rightful owner again. :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All ! Well Im going to get my Laser TX3 soon ( Its an old car lorr , still havent saved enough to buy monster ) . So will be joining zerotohundred as a Ford owner :biggrin:

Btw , of course i want to mod it . Any suggestion where to begin with ? Underhood or exterior ? Or cannot mod liao ? Its a waste or money or what ?

I need Sifus help on modding the engine to make it MORE powerful (im kinda...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience