What to mod on Satria GTI2003

ahmad84

Known Member
Dec 24, 2007
Thank you all for the advise...

For the light mod, handling done already.. just want better low end.. how?

the sound during idling... don't know how to explain how's the sound but for sure it didn't sound smooth.. like the tappet making noise.. but i ask the mechanic, they said the tappet is hydraulic so cannot adjust.. is it true?

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
mmm
i tink its the air flow that cant read the amount of air coming thru since open pod will allow more air to flow in...thus confusing the ecu:confused:
therefore it happened

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Thank you all for the advise...

For the light mod, handling done already.. just want better low end.. how?

the sound during idling... don't know how to explain how's the sound but for sure it didn't sound smooth.. like the tappet making noise.. but i ask the mechanic, they said the tappet is hydraulic so cannot adjust.. is it true?
yeah tappet is hydraulic so cant adjust

the sound ....ermmmm seems similiar like my problem ..u tried to press the clutch den see got that sound or not ...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
mmm
i tink its the air flow that cant read the amount of air coming thru since open pod will allow more air to flow in...thus confusing the ecu:confused:
therefore it happened
It can happened...But if the existing air flow sensor had been removed...

ahmad84

Known Member
Dec 24, 2007
the sound is still there when i press the clutch.. didn't touch the airflow sensor and i already check, the airflow is ok..

by changing better engine oil, can i at least reduce the the sound? if yes, what brand? (not too expensive like Q8 or motul la)

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
It's not the brand, but how frequent u change your engine oil... My experience, Motul engine oil will become thin less then 4k... Now i'm using Eneos... :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dudes,

Can anyone tell me how to check is the pillow ball mounts is faulty.
and how much is it for satria 1.6?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience