Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
Me also wanna wish all of you guys Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

And did you know that Colt esp Ralli Art version have been facelifted?

Front look like new Mitsubishi Lancer aka Jet Fighter...any comment?

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Selamat Belated Hari Raya to you guys too:)

I must say that the present Cold is way much better looking. The new models looks rather lancer/tritonish.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
anyone changed their brake pads before? I'm looking for them but USF told me they don't have stock:( Any idea where to get it?

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
TT would be excellent for all Colt owners. I will be in KL on the 25-26 weekend. Those interested, please PM me and we can trade numbers.

just change my filter to k&n.....probably only feel a slight improvement in fuel consumption and sound of the turbo kicking in which is just sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!
K&N drop in? Care to share the part #, price and where you bought it from? I need to replace mine soon.

dinox

Apr 12, 2006
i got it from eneos, the part number is the same as smart for four.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Look for the engine 4G15 and you'll never go wrong:) No one changed their brake pads bfor?

kev_413

Oct 16, 2008
Hi im new to tis site, nice to meet u guys:biggrin: but unfortunately my Colt is not the Ralliart version, it's jz a normal 1.5L(A) hatchback....i hope to join u guys to share info :adore:

Is any1 know where can i get the bodykit?? and the mileage of my car is clock at 40kkm, i had no way to get the original CVT gear oil in fact EON service centre told me they r using the Proton ATF which i think it don suit the Colt.

PLS ADVICE

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
Erm...is it mean that its difficult to service this car when we own one?Any suggestion any service center or mechanics?

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Hey Kev,welcome to the forum.

To be honest, I'm pretty worried on getting spare parts for the car at the moment. I'm planning to use the CVT Transmission oil sold at Eneos as I've been receiving good comments on their oil from friends.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Hi im new to tis site, nice to meet u guys:biggrin: but unfortunately my Colt is not the Ralliart version, it's jz a normal 1.5L(A) hatchback....i hope to join u guys to share info :adore:

Is any1 know where can i get the bodykit?? and the mileage of my car is clock at 40kkm, i had no way to get the original CVT gear oil in fact EON service centre told me they r using the Proton ATF which i think it don suit the Colt.

PLS ADVICE
I got my bodykit from Melaka last year. Not sure where to get in KL but i noticed that Airmaster has a different version:

http://www.airmaster.com.my/body_kit/Bodykit_myvi_bumper.html

kev_413

Oct 16, 2008
are your friends driving Colt as well? As my foreman told me CVT is very sensitive so gotta use it's original CVT oil for best performance n life span.

yeah i noticed the air master bodykit as well, if not mistaken, they r selling at rm1800-1900 with paint n installation, material is FRP, but i hv no idea it's good quality or not.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
are your friends driving Colt as well? As my foreman told me CVT is very sensitive so gotta use it's original CVT oil for best performance n life span.

yeah i noticed the air master bodykit as well, if not mistaken, they r selling at rm1800-1900 with paint n installation, material is FRP, but i hv no idea it's good quality or not.
Well nope. They drive Jazz and City. I bought from Air Master a bodykit set for my MYVI before and I must say their product quality is of top notch:) Smooth finishes and accurate colour code. FRP is much tougher than ABS at a slightly heavier weight.

You wont regret getting from them.

kev_413

Oct 16, 2008
any1 know where can i get the headlamp(Ralliart version), it's cool compare to mine(colt NA)

kev_413

Oct 16, 2008
it's very difficult to get a half cut in msia, in fact my fren is working for a half cut workshop, he travel japan frequently, it's very difficult for them to get the colt, if happens to have any, japanese wil like to have it rather than sell, otherwise the aussie or russian wil pay more than msian for it when the japs don want it.

hey if any1 lookin for stabilizer bar, can always look for Ultra Racing, i fix the front, lower front n lower rear bar, it gives me better handling.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna ask all pro here...can i use boost controller in twin turbo? mine is eterna v6 twin turbo...i think the normal boost is 0.4 bar... how much can i boost up ? min? max? any idea?
will this damage my turbo or any disadvantage if i use boost controller?
planning to go for apexi AVCR..any idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience