Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
stage 1,2,3 for myvi please, and what is the benefits versus engine transplant? because the cost is almost the same.

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
stage 1 perdana SEI engine....
call to chat 0127681200
stage 1,2,3 for myvi please, and what is the benefits versus engine transplant? because the cost is almost the same.
now you like asking new car vs 2nd car lar Bro .
call to chat 0127681200

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
hello.. do you have provide Accent 05 engine? 1.5sohc pm me the price for stage 2 & 3 perhaps.. thx :)

chimaera

Dec 25, 2005
Bro what the price for stage 1 and stage 2 Bolt On turbo wira millennnium 1.6 manual yr 2000 and how much the horse power will increase and u will take how long to complete the installation????

thanks

makanasap

Oct 9, 2006
Re: CCustomize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

how much for 4G93?
pm me the price,thanx..

sard5828

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
Re: CCustomize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

Brand new customize Turbo Kits for any type of vehicle !

100% all new & original parts will using in Turbo Kits !

All job will finish under 1 roof with pro sifu .

note: no sending your vehicle to few other place to complete the job like : to place A fitting Turbo , place B welding alloy intercooler piping , place C rewiring ECU , place D to tune ECU....etc .......

The kits include everything you need to turbo-charge
your vehicle .

:new Turbo,intercooler ,Alloy piping , silicon hose, power clamp, turbo manifold , oil inlet & return hose, blow off valve , wastegate, boost-controller,oil catch tank, installation fee.

our Turbo kits is design for stage 3 , so how many hp can you gain from it is depend of your engine spec : see listed below

stage 1 : 0.5~0.7bar gain 30~40% of hp ( standard engine)

stage 2 : 0.7~0.9bar gain 40~60% of hp ( change metal head gasket need extra cost)

stage 3 : 0.9~1.5bar gain 60~150% of hp ( upgrade internal parts /piston /con rod/ bearing & etc, need extra cost )

The prices will start from RM5k+ prices depend of car & engine type

note : PLEASE DO NOT PM FOR ASKING FOR RM1K TURBO KITS

ECU is extra cost & exclude in the package prices .

We provide installation & setting piggy back ECU or stand-alone ECU with extra charge.

Any good running condition vehicle will able to install our Turbo kits.

Any EFI or Carburettor vehicle will able to install our Turbo kits

Any auto or manual gear-box vehicle will able to install our Turbo kits , we will limit the output power to protect your gear-box.

No modify to the standard engine internal needed! ( stage 1)

Warranty provided for the Kits.

KLG AUTO
Location : NO 8A , Jln Petaling Utama 8 , Jln klang Lama Batu 7
Jln Klang Lama behind Brothers acc shop.

Tel 03-77833827
hp 0127681200 Mr See

posted some picture below

kenari BOT

p/iswara 4g91 carb ver

drift spec 4agte

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/klgauto/performance%20parts/100-0009_IMG_3
.jpg
bro..........nice items....how many cost for bot viva 1.0 cc for standert engine........?? with out installation how much???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

One of the nuts in the subframe has come loose after replacing the front lower arm for my waja. The bolt now spins freely and cannot be removed also.

I've read on VW forums that they will cut a hole in the subframe and weld the nut back in place, but that seems like it will compromise the structure of the subframe. (I have a GSR terbalik in my engine bay).

My questions is, should I look for a Waja subframe from halfcut shops, buy a new one from Proton (how much?:bawling:)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience