Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
guys,look at the rim of the wira...:bootyshake:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Car body modification business is soooooo easy in Malaysia due to many tasteless, dumb car owners and people without sense of beauty.

I think someone can even sell sh*t to these dumb owners.

hahahahahah!!!:biggrin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
well is a wira limited edition... only 1 car realease by proton during the batman feaver,.... hahahahaha:thefinger:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wait, batman car where got bulu-bulu on the dashboard one?

Is it Batman or Wombat-man? :biggrin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
eeehhhhh.... now only niticed... wah... ur eye very sharp huh... muahahaahahagagaha...:rofl:

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
BENG!:thefinger: I almost fell inside the exhaust!

standard rims+tyres :burnout:
No offense, but don't mind me asking what's so "beng" about this car? Unless you meant standard rims as in "steel wheels with wheel caps"(which isn't really THAT bad also), I don't see anything wrong with that. :stupid:

If having a huge muffler with small rims means beng, then ANY of my cars would classify as that category, as for all that I know, ANY of my cars have wheels just enough to clear the uprated brakes and mufflers that had to be used as it comes as a package along wif the larger diameter cat-back setup. And a long-stroke suspension setup is needed for daily driving considering how our Malaysian roads are pot-hole ridden.

For all that you know, that Gen2 MIGHT just be sporting a 1.8 litre turbo engine, or even a 2.0 turbo engine. I DO know people who have Gen2 wif WORKING intercoolers purposely spray black, keeping as close to stock looking as possible with stock or even upgraded but of the same sized 15" wheels, with the only obvious hint being the rear muffler.

Ever heard of the word coined as "sleeper cars"?

Guess i'm just beng afterall then. :banghead:: :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The problem with the 2012 BMW M5 is that we just can’t get enough of it and BMW knows it, so they torment, tease and tantalise us with enough spy shots and spy videos to keep us so hooked that we can’t even begin to despise them because we can’t bite the hand that feeds us pictures of the sedan-stormer.

Reports indicate that the M5 will officially make its debut at the M Festival that will be held from 23...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience