Auto Detailing Services USJ1

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
Lilseoul. I just got my new car and recently, there's scratches on my car due to my small dog playing around. Those scratches are everywhere and some are pretty visible. My car is less than a month old. Pretty heart broken. How can I get rid of those marks and do they have such thing like a scratch resistant layer or protection? And I am planning to do coating at your store. Will the coat protect my car from those scratches? What's the best price you can give me? My car is a Peugeot 407. Thanks bro.

he is overseas now... u can directly go to the shop and yup, they do have polish that can remove scratches sign on ur car..

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Lilseoul. I just got my new car and recently, there's scratches on my car due to my small dog playing around. Those scratches are everywhere and some are pretty visible. My car is less than a month old. Pretty heart broken. How can I get rid of those marks and do they have such thing like a scratch resistant layer or protection? And I am planning to do coating at your store. Will the coat protect my car from those scratches? What's the best price you can give me? My car is a Peugeot 407. Thanks bro.
Sorry for the late reply sir, we've come across a few cases with pets, when they try to climb over vehicles. We are able to remove the scratches depending on how deep your small dog has damaged you car. If its right to the paint then we cant remove it, just hope the damage is at a minimal for now. Also our coat doesn't protect your paint from scratches sadly to say, only heard about a special film applied on ur hood to protect it against stone chip. Ours just protect against corrosive substances like bird shit, industrial waste, dead bugs, tree saps and the list goes on. Holograms can be removed but really depends on its depth to begin with. Pricing depends really after inspection, then only I will be able to give you your options and priced you based on the time needed and steps required. Best way would be to take your lovely Peugeot 407, what color is it if I may ask?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
he is overseas now... u can directly go to the shop and yup, they do have polish that can remove scratches sign on ur car..
Hi gloss, thanks for helping me out =)

Yes, I am currently continuing my studies after further consideration in NZ at the moment. Fear not as I have replace my staff we proper detailing staff, ask for the best and book ahead. My mom is filling in for me at the moment, she'll make sure there is a difference to ur ride.

Oct 9, 2008
Thanks bro for the necessary details I am looking for. My Peugeot 407 color is Montebello Blue. I guess my best option will be coming over to your place to have a look. I won't be bringing anytime soon because I have just installed V-Cool to my car. It takes about a week before I can actually wash my window. If I were to have my car fix and the body wax, I will want my car to be wash as well. Probably the following week.

And I will definitely share my experience with the rest of the members. I guess we are all still learning.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Thanks bro for the necessary details I am looking for. My Peugeot 407 color is Montebello Blue. I guess my best option will be coming over to your place to have a look. I won't be bringing anytime soon because I have just installed V-Cool to my car. It takes about a week before I can actually wash my window. If I were to have my car fix and the body wax, I will want my car to be wash as well. Probably the following week.

And I will definitely share my experience with the rest of the members. I guess we are all still learning.
Mont. blue >.< gives a mean shine! Indeed tends to show flaws more easily, u might wanna keep ur small dog away from your car =)

Looking forward to your busy sir, Have a good day =)

Oct 9, 2008
Another scratch mark visible at my rear. I have my car protected with a huge car mat (like wrapping your car) to prevent further scratches but the mat was pulled down by my small dog yesterday night. Damn heartbroken. That color is meant for a glossy and wet look and I would want to maintain it.

And do you sell the necessary equipments to maintain my car such as car cloth for washing purposes to prevent any swirl marks?

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Hi there Joel, so how's your stint down under? Got to play with some 'new stuffs' yet?

lazypapa

Known Member
Oct 27, 2006
hi bro,

my car facing some smelly & dirty problem from the engine room,
those rat ran inside and treat it like their WC,
can you solve my problem?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hi there Joel, so how's your stint down under? Got to play with some 'new stuffs' yet?
Hey Mr.Azizi, stuff here not so good =/ haha. got some new stuff for my next shop though =) and handful of new staff coming in to take my shop to the next level =)

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
hi bro,

my car facing some smelly & dirty problem from the engine room,
those rat ran inside and treat it like their WC,
can you solve my problem?
If you are talking about the engine compartment then yes, we can wash it down for you and remove any dropping lefts by the rats, also if it still smells then we will try to apply odor remover although I haven't done that before as normally stints lingers in cushions and carpet interior. Come over and we'll see what we can do for you, engine wash is only rm15 for a sedan sized car.

But if the problem lies within ur AC every time u switch it on and the smells appear then im sorry to say you might need to change ur filter or something else as the problem lies there when the smell lingers too long.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Another scratch mark visible at my rear. I have my car protected with a huge car mat (like wrapping your car) to prevent further scratches but the mat was pulled down by my small dog yesterday night. Damn heartbroken. That color is meant for a glossy and wet look and I would want to maintain it.

And do you sell the necessary equipments to maintain my car such as car cloth for washing purposes to prevent any swirl marks?
Yea, I've had the honor of working on Mont.blue paint before, and the results always takes my breathe away.How about getting yourself a car cover? One that is good and doesn't cause any holograms to ur ride. I seen a few good ones around that might help you solve ur doggy problem.

Also we do sell magnet cloths and microfiber towels, but have to check if its in stock when you get there, place and order, and we'll deliver it to u if we have it =)

Feel free to ask anything, I'm of service via online :slug:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
Hi gloss, thanks for helping me out =)

Yes, I am currently continuing my studies after further consideration in NZ at the moment. Fear not as I have replace my staff we proper detailing staff, ask for the best and book ahead. My mom is filling in for me at the moment, she'll make sure there is a difference to ur ride.
I'm cool !
just done my car last 2weeks n had little chit chat with ur mom..
might consider next service for super silk polish... :driver:

lazypapa

Known Member
Oct 27, 2006
If you are talking about the engine compartment then yes, we can wash it down for you and remove any dropping lefts by the rats, also if it still smells then we will try to apply odor remover although I haven't done that before as normally stints lingers in cushions and carpet interior. Come over and we'll see what we can do for you, engine wash is only rm15 for a sedan sized car.

But if the problem lies within ur AC every time u switch it on and the smells appear then im sorry to say you might need to change ur filter or something else as the problem lies there when the smell lingers too long.
thanx bro,
no problem at my AC,
just when open the hood can smell badly!
is kenari,
i will arrange my time then call u for booking la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can I like buy somebucket of house paint , you know those paint wall and use it to paint car ?

I dontreally care about the quality I care more abourt covering it so it will not rust
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience