Looking for Toyota SEG AE101

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
u r welcome kenny,im a toyota fans too & i have a stock seg 4afe...

u r very lucky to get a seg u mentioned above with such low price,anyway feel free to join any tt in this toyota forum to share the "racun"

kennyskk

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
Selangor-Klang/
no problem man..but take sometimes la coz need to save money to tune up this car..yesterday already burned 13.5K, now need to tie up my stomach first..:banghead:

i have another satria actually but that one only use for work purposes.. modded a bit la but my frens said its monster (looks scary from outside but its just a small potatoes inside :hmmmm:).. my SEG i've asked my fren drove to workshop already today for tuning as well basic servicing.. planning wanted change colour to "toyota black"... looking for 17" rims now (any recommendation style that suitable for SEG ie 5 spokes or black racing style?)

u r welcome kenny,im a toyota fans too & i have a stock seg 4afe...

u r very lucky to get a seg u mentioned above with such low price,anyway feel free to join any tt in this toyota forum to share the "racun"

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
for your budget maybe you should eye on 92,93 ee100(1.3manual) stock car or ae92

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
for your budget maybe you should eye on 92,93 ee100(1.3manual) stock car or ae92

he already got the car 2 days after started this thread

niway wish u luck man... by the way thanks everyone for the advice... i just bought this car yesterday cash for RM13.5K with black top 20 valve, forged pistons (i directly drive to my foreman's place to check everything), semi bucket seat and some other mods.. it's just my luck saw this car at Penang as i was outstation.. checked whole body part as well engine, good condition la though it wont be perfect :)

again thanks everyone for bumping up this post and 5115, thanks a lot for the starter!!! cheers...

eshamz

Apr 7, 2008
eshamz, sorry to say i think u got slashed by them (Topmark Toyota).. i believe the car u bought was traded in by one of my fren to them(i can guarantee coz they rarely took trade in for these type of cars) he mentioned earlier wanna sell at RM11.5K but that time(bout 4 mths ago) i dun wan coz not into it.. end up 2 months ago he told me he trade in to Topmark Toyota for RM10.5K and get a Vios (coz he got a fren working inside).. too bad recently my parents need another car.. so i'm thinking of pushing my honda accord to them while get a Toyota to play around as i'm with the TRD Team back in Sabah few years back.. just to let u know i've checked with my fren already... this car overturned turtle once, being bang behind for few times as well as front part... the nicest body part which never accident is right side door... :burnout:

niway wish u luck man... by the way thanks everyone for the advice... i just bought this car yesterday cash for RM13.5K with black top 20 valve, forged pistons (i directly drive to my foreman's place to check everything), semi bucket seat and some other mods.. it's just my luck saw this car at Penang as i was outstation.. checked whole body part as well engine, good condition la though it wont be perfect :)

again thanks everyone for bumping up this post and 5115, thanks a lot for the starter!!! cheers...
I think your got the wrong car laaa Bro.....What your friend name and the car number and I can give you a look at my seg geran laa bro.....I bring along my mechanic laa bro and check the body inside and out.. the only that we spot is slightly dent in the front panel......btw I bought the car early this year....in midde of February....hahahahahaha.....:stupid: you think only your friend that trade in to Topmark....be wise laaa bro...try to check with the topmark record and your will know how many Seg AE101 that they sell this year..coz I in the topmark waiting list since last year to wait for the AE101...:biggrin:

Cool bro.....

eshamz

Apr 7, 2008

Are you sure that the seg chasis is AE101 not EE100??...ekekekekeke.......coz a lot of seg that have been mod to silvertop or blacktop that sell in the market now..(12K-15K) is from EE100 chasis....if your is AE101 and I would to say that you really lucky bro....

Cheers bro....:biggrin:

Last edited:

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
im interested in the discussion lah....

1) how do you check forged piston in the block? opened the head? turun then conrod etc2 ka?
2) if its forged piston, what brand?
3)TRD team in sabah? asked wing hing regarding trd piston for 20v, cant find la. can i buy from you guys?

thanks for helping me out

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
waaa..SEG wif 20v inside for RM13.5k?????? so lucky la u......:biggrin:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
waaa..SEG wif 20v inside for RM13.5k?????? so lucky la u......:biggrin:
yaya.. totally agree..

bt with forge piston summore.. if got i also wan. hahahahah