ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

- ReeZ -

Feb 4, 2006
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

well.. i was told that MA Audio has a local distribution in Malaysia. If i'm not Mistaken, the company is MA Audio Enterprise Sdn Bhd. I am not sure if its an authorized distributor of MA Audio USA or not. Anyway, is MA Audio products any good for Beginner's ICE System. From what i read, they have a cool and interesting ting like bi-amp capabilities and all.. Their pricing seems to be reasonable. What do you guys think ?

azmi2020

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

never buy speakers from maxaudio.com.my. He's selling fakes. Trust me. You won't wanna get cheated.
you`re right 100% agree. :d

Oct 5, 2008

Never buy speakers from Maxaudio.com.my. He's selling fakes. Trust me. You won't wanna get cheated.
olaa... i just won a picasso amp PCA4.520 from this maxaudio but haven't paid yet.
retail price rm2k++
win bid rm700.
huhuhu... luckily my fren bumped to this thread.
but this is maxaudio rating in lelong. :hmmmm::confused: i think u shud left -ve comment for him thr...

Feedback Score: 1201
Positive Feedback: 99.92%

Members who left a positive: 1202
Members who left a negative: 1

gilbert5107

Known Member
May 30, 2007

i luckily dint bought from MaxAudio.
His office at Bukit Permai only. Store alot stock..when to see his warehouse b4.but they usually use postage,not COD

Schwenier

Oct 3, 2008

olaa... i just won a picasso amp PCA4.520 from this maxaudio but haven't paid yet.
retail price rm2k++
win bid rm700.
huhuhu... luckily my fren bumped to this thread.
but this is maxaudio rating in lelong. :hmmmm::confused: i think u shud left -ve comment for him thr...

Feedback Score: 1201
Positive Feedback: 99.92%

Members who left a positive: 1202
Members who left a negative: 1
He's involved in major price jacking. He uses a lot of account to bid his own items. There is no way you can win the item at low price. Most of the feedback is left by himself. It's very obvious. You can check it here - http://bbs.lelong.com.my/bbs/showthread.php?t=35623&page=2

When i won the item, i didn't know the product is fake. If i knew, i would have left thousand negative ratings. This guy is a conman. He claims everything he selling is original. What a bastard:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Oct 5, 2008

waa... no wonder i call maxaudio cannot do COD. really2 lucky i haven't paid anything.
better i go direct to authorize dealers. huhuhu...
thank you 4 d info bro...

azmi2020

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005

He's involved in major price jacking. He uses a lot of account to bid his own items. There is no way you can win the item at low price. Most of the feedback is left by himself. It's very obvious. You can check it here - http://bbs.lelong.com.my/bbs/showthread.php?t=35623&page=2

When i won the item, i didn't know the product is fake. If i knew, i would have left thousand negative ratings. This guy is a conman. He claims everything he selling is original. What a bastard:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Schwenier is right, they usually using multiple account in lelong to bid their own item( to make sure can make lot of money) is one of their strategy. This is some tactics in lelong actually but people don't know if this happens because its under other account, but if you see closely the username/ID that bidding having 0% rating / trade and its new account registered.

I also having experience before with MaxAudio,prozone and etc it is same company, when i win the item at low price they will not selling and said got problem etc etc etc...... doesn't reply me an email and get ignored. Until then i`ve send email ask them to refund my money back or i`ll make POLICE report due i`ve prove winning item in lelong with receipt and bank slip of payment but there is no proof of delivery. After that i`ve got my money back.

so this is for all users information to be carefully even buy online or offline if the price is lower than usually make sure before make any decision to buy. for me lelong also will not responsible for any fake item on lelong shopping mall hehehehe. BID AT YOUR OWN RISK this is damn FAKE item lol :smokin: lot of them in lelong and different while buying in zerotohundred because people can make comment and ask before buy to make sure not waste their money hehehehehe.

I think people who sell fake item maybe less here because they will get caught when people asking them about model, serial numbers and etc...

Schwenier

Oct 3, 2008

waa... no wonder i call maxaudio cannot do COD. really2 lucky i haven't paid anything.
better i go direct to authorize dealers. huhuhu...
thank you 4 d info bro...
No problem bro. I'm here to give any information to help you guys avoid from getting replica stuffs. You're right. Better go for authorize dealers. If buy from online, you wouldn't know if the stuffs are genuine.

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

Just to share out my experience i have gone through when i plan to

purchase a FOCAL component speake

So I went to scout for this speaker at all the ICE shop who is selling this brand. Eventually I managed to find a shop (xxx) who selling this model and test the sound quality 2 compared others such as Morel, JL Audio, Dimension, DSL, PHD and Eton. After comparing, FOCAL 165KP n 165K2P are still the best to my hearing. The thing is, the seller is promoting this model and asking me to install fast as he may no have stock. But I hold back my urged and went to the FOCAL authorized dealer to check it out.

Guess what, the authorized dealer shows me 2 sets of FOCAL 165KP model component speaker and ask me to differentiate it. But I could not differentiate it as both are 99% the same. The dealer told me, one of the speaker I’m holding is a FAKE set or Imitated set from CHINA ! . I was totally surprise with what the dealer show to me and explained to me.

The differences are, CHINA FOCAL do not have identity card, no warranty, epoxy glue can be detected below the cone edge, the KELVAR material is more rough compared the ORI FOCAL. The most important thing that we may detect is the serial number at the magnet area. ALL CHINA FOCAL serial number will end with xxxx2196 and the engraving is poor compare the ORI FOCAL. Where the ORI FOCAL will have the serial number engrave nicely and the serial number is match to the identity card given.

So, be careful when purchasing this high end speaker. Check the ICE shop whether is the authorized dealer for the high end product.

Beware guys !

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

Just to share out my experience i have gone through when i plan to

purchase a FOCAL component speake

So I went to scout for this speaker at all the ICE shop who is selling this brand. Eventually I managed to find a shop (xxx) who selling this model and test the sound quality 2 compared others such as Morel, JL Audio, Dimension, DSL, PHD and Eton. After comparing, FOCAL 165KP n 165K2P are still the best to my hearing. The thing is, the seller is promoting this model and asking me to install fast as he may no have stock. But I hold back my urged and went to the FOCAL authorized dealer to check it out.

Guess what, the authorized dealer shows me 2 sets of FOCAL 165KP model component speaker and ask me to differentiate it. But I could not differentiate it as both are 99% the same. The dealer told me, one of the speaker I’m holding is a FAKE set or Imitated set from CHINA ! . I was totally surprise with what the dealer show to me and explained to me.

The differences are, CHINA FOCAL do not have identity card, no warranty, epoxy glue can be detected below the cone edge, the KELVAR material is more rough compared the ORI FOCAL. The most important thing that we may detect is the serial number at the magnet area. ALL CHINA FOCAL serial number will end with xxxx2196 and the engraving is poor compare the ORI FOCAL. Where the ORI FOCAL will have the serial number engrave nicely and the serial number is match to the identity card given.

So, be careful when purchasing this high end speaker. Check the ICE shop whether is the authorized dealer for the high end product.

Beware guys !

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello

Is there any solution to convert my old 2Y liteace non power steering into power steering? Any workshop able to make it happen? Thanks for your help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience