OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

May 9, 2007
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and inside car from whatever color to black

can ur give contact no,i wnt 3 can

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
how many cans required for 1 dasboard and 4 door panel for a sedan car?
pls pm contact number.... just wondering, why cant you just put ur contact number on your 1st thread?

joe f

Jan 25, 2006
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and inside car from whatever color to black

pm me ur contact num. tq

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
how many cans required for 1 dasboard and 4 door panel for a sedan car?
pls pm contact number.... just wondering, why cant you just put ur contact number on your 1st thread?
Act one can u can fully up 3 or 4 car interior plus dashboard..(3 or 4 different car) depend on how many layer u did...believe me, u will shock coz u can use that item forever if u just apply for your own car..:thefinger:

This is what we call business strategy...I want to be a different here..serious buyer will PM me and asking...one more im a cyber man that always online and got time to deal with everyone in here and also i can learn and improve my poor english...:biggrin:

Thx.

Last edited:

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
All PM reply...
COD and POSTAGE available until 28/9/08 (Sunday) and will be back after cuti Raya Aidilfitri on 8/10/08 (Wednesday)....
Thx.

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
mind to teach us how to use? and how to remove it? let say overpaint at some place that we dun want to paint it

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
mind to teach us how to use? and how to remove it? let say overpaint at some place that we dun want to paint it
i already mention how to use the ottercolor in my 1st thread...

OTTERCOLOR HELPFUL HINTS:
1. Always make sure the surface is free of contamination wax, loosen paints, clean and dry.
2. Use sponge or Artist brush for texture or grained surface. For smooth surface, we recommend art fine brush.
3. In order to minimize the risk of cracking and uneven. It is essential to apply thin coast of color from one end to another one in the direction of the texture grain to obtain a smooth and evenly distributed finish. Building up the layers gradually.
4. One coast is recommended, however apply second coat if necessary. If too dry can add a few drop of mineral sprinter turpentine.
5. On leather and synthetics vinyl, otter color will cover any base color. Preferably choose a similar or darker shade for best result.
6. Apply kiwi/wax for dashboard or tyre to make dashboard smoothly

IMPORTANT NOTE
Always test a small area of surface to verify penetration and drying time, before treating the entire surface. The color became a permanent after drying.

But good question from u about how to remove overpaint...
If u overpaint at some place that u dont want to..u have to remove that paint quickly with cloth before the paint drying or use car polish or wax to remove it. My tips is use the paper tape and old newspaper to cover part u dont want to paint. It save for u..

Act it easy to use after u buy..so u have to buy 1st and u will automatically can apply/use yourself...trust me..and i will give u more tips after u buy:biggrin:

thx.

Last edited:

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
bank in oredi... can wait to balcken all my interior...hehehhe

PAHAM

Known Member
Jul 29, 2008
Re: OTTER� Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

Dealing method bro?
Intrested here!!
Syoknyee rayaa!!

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Re: OTTER� Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

Dealing method bro?
Intrested here!!
Syoknyee rayaa!!
Hye bro thx for your interest..
Dealing method within KL & PJ areas is COD..
other areas postage..
i will PM u detail...
Now can bang bang boom your car Raya..:driver:
Thx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all....
i'm a newbie here...
just want to ask all the taiko here maybe they can give me some advice..
my odometer is not working. the digit is not working. even if i drive from kl to Port Dickson, the odometer still the same.

example before going to PD, the odometer reads 380380. Reach PD also the same.

Maybe somebody can give me advice where to repair the meter.

Thank u all....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience