EK Bushing

Areignz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
Harder suspension will shorten ur bushing lifetime.I recommend using OEM for better daily rides.Use Japan OEM parts.Can save ur budget and time.If u rembat kaki then u uses the teflon or pu bushes la.Macam naik kete kebal daa rasa dia.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Harder suspension will shorten ur bushing lifetime.I recommend using OEM for better daily rides.Use Japan OEM parts.Can save ur budget and time.If u rembat kaki then u uses the teflon or pu bushes la.Macam naik kete kebal daa rasa dia.
exactly my point, I highly recommend OEM Japan parts. The day I swapped everything out, I was a happy man driving the car away from workshop with the feel of driving new virgin car.

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Hmm... my car is squeaking badly. You guys who change your bushings, does it help stop the squeakyness? Sport springs and coilovers make squeaky sound also ka?

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
I have another question now, lets say that i have replaced all my bushing, later on when i swap a CTR cut into my engine back and i also change the crossmember can i take out the bushing and use back?

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Damn thats bad... again after that need to redo the bushing :banghead:

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
i did mine in puchong, complete entire car except the 3 big engine bush... for about rm800... all original honda bushes, the mech knows i always demand for original parts regardless the price. location puchong perdana/intan

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
i did mine in puchong, complete entire car except the 3 big engine bush... for about rm800... all original honda bushes, the mech knows i always demand for original parts regardless the price. location puchong perdana/intan
if only for the bushes, then it sond expensive, if you did include the upper arms for front and rear, then it sounds too cheap.

Honda does not sell the front trailing arms bushes separately so you have to buy the whole front trailing arms for rm450~550 each, that will sum up rm1000 real quick for all front. Unless you have lobang to get them loose by pumping out the old and replace with new.

Then you need to buy

Front ball joints knuckle
Front anti roll bar end links
Front Upper A arms
Rear trailing arms bushes(couple sets of them)
Rear upper arms

Total cost to replace all genuine OEM undercarriadge parts should be around rm1800-rm2000.

For anything else, they are either doing partially or using asahi or knockoff parts.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Actually I'm not sure what knockoff part brand, but once, when I was asked to press in a bushing for an EG lower control arm, the bushing was actually smaller than the hole.. (O_o)

For me, that's another reason to stay off knockoff parts.

I'm using polys, but I don't find them stiff at all. Perhaps because I keep my spring rates in the softer ratings. The only drawback to using poly bushes for me is a little squeak at very slow speeds.

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
You definitely have to replace for front and rear:

a. Upper control arm (Front & Rear)
b. lower control arm (Front & Rear)

These are the other main things that you need to change as well
1. Antirollbar link (front & rear)

2. Front compliance bushes

3. Front knuckle ball joints

4. Rear Lower arm main bushes

5. Stabilizer holder bushes

Go and buy these parts at any reputable honda stockists, then have them installed at your prefer workshop that you trust.

Or go to HSC.

Always insist those original Japan parts if you plan to keep the car for long, but stand by 2 grands for them.

If you just wanna drive it for another 2 years then those original but made in Thailand.

Hikaru,
Im planning to change all the bushing for my EK 2 door,

where can i get those Honda original bushing from? im from pantai timur la
u did mention bout HSC? what is that? it is Honda part supplyer?

any idea how many bushing for EK 2 door?

thanks..

Last edited:

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
just to share my experience to all honda member...i just change my car bushing with energy bushing...those bushing given is more then superpro can give.with energy bushing u got the steering rack bush even ur tie rod end bush oso have...i can snap few pic when i free to share with u all...i oso change my rear arm to aluminuim one(not the lower arm ya..beside lower arm one) it cost me rm1600 for the product...after fix this product whole car really like new...

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

to share how it looks on the rear side..

killa626

Known Member
Jan 10, 2006
Hikaru,
Im planning to change all the bushing for my EK 2 door,

where can i get those Honda original bushing from? im from pantai timur la
u did mention bout HSC? what is that? it is Honda part supplyer?

any idea how many bushing for EK 2 door?

thanks..
So this means that the pictures above are all the bushings that needs to be changed? There is no other?

Regards,
G.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wholesale price 100% guaranteed lowest Price with free shipping.shop today.
visit our website to shop.Need assistance? contact us by phone or email

Shipping Information & Methods:

We does not ship on national holiday delivery services. The shipping company is selected based on your requested shipping method and we are not able to select a specific shipping method that you request. We emphasize to choose the best shipping company for the fastest delivery method to your address

This...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience