Help!!!! Help!!!

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
Dear Sifu's, I met in a accident and my ER34 GTT is badly damage and now is hard for the workshop to source for some parts, so if possible can you guys let me know where to look for the BONNET,RADIOTOR,HEAD LIGHT AND AIR-CON CONDENSER.

Thank you Thank you

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
if you claim insurance.. better ask the workshop settle it
else they will press kaw you for the item you bought for them .

better tell them the location of the item and ask them to go and purchase themself

maybe you look those GTT have converted to GTR outlook
they might have this spare bodypart

good luck to you

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
thanks guy's for the info, i really think is better for them to source the parts even though it will take time, like what cmng say that they will press your price. Anyway thanks again if is still the same i will get back to you guys again. And just what to check can the GTR Nismo Carbon Bonnet fit on our GTT?? Or do we need to change the Bumper and the fenders as well??? And where can i get these bodykits?? Was thinking of changing my GTT front to the GTR look........:burnout:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
U would need to change a GTR bumper and GTR bonnet together, as either would not fit with out the other...

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
well bro..since u plan to put in GTR bumper and stuffs..why don't look for GTR half-cut?might as well plant in the RB26DETT...:biggrin:

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
wah GTR half-cut ah , how much would it cost??? Pocket very tight at the moment....paying monthly installment for two cars, trying to self off my airtrek but very hard no buyer at the moment, and wifey also just got pregnant.....

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
Guy's i would like to check is it very hard to get the ER34 GTT front Xenon Head lights, the work shop that is repairing my car told me that is very hard to source parts for my car...Is it true??? i'm really scratching my head with all this repair claims work shop. Firstly my car was towed to workshop A at sungai buloh and the estimated cost for the repaid was RM15k, then workshop A told me that RM15k was not enough for them to carry out the repair so i reported to the insurance company and they told me that workshop submitted a estimation of RM76k for the repair and i think is ridiculus and i think they are trying to suck up money from the insurance company. So now the insurance company told me that there is a workshop B in Usj that can do up the car for RM15k and can finish it by two weeks, after i have called up workshop B they told me is very hard to source parts for my car and might not complete in two week...OMG my cars has been in the workshop A for a bout two months plus and now towing to workshop B so now sifu's what should i do..............:mad:

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
Nope is Ah Lee Motor, why is Active Good?? and do you mean Active Motorsport

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Active i heard they do repair a lot of sport car
maybe high chance they able to source it faster and easier

i have no idea how bad is your car
but overall for 6k i think you can convert your whole front bodykit to GTR spec
it seem like the workshop want to maximise the profit

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
Bro cmng, the only damage part on my car is the xenon head lights, the bumper , bonnet , radiator and some clips and holders. So with a rough estimate how much do you think is enough to repair the car?? Yup your right they are really trying to maximise the profit.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
i think you get a R34 GTT halfcut maybe 12k and do paint job kaw tim
then sell engine and other stuff still got make $$

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
ok ok , will advise the workshop like what you said get a halfcut if they still can'n find the parts, any chance that you know or seen any of the kereta potong shop have the er34 gtt half cut??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

want to ask about car inspection service.. i recently bought a used car which is about 5 years old and i want to send it for inspection to find out if there is any major issues i should know.. do you know any place i can do it?

have any of you car sifus out there tried this car inspection service on Carlist.my?

is it good?? pls share..

-zy-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience