Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTA.....Classic Mini Cooper

jugde

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Hi zth member,

As above title.....my beloved rover mini cooper 1.0 auto......how much can sell?.....very seldom on the road......any good offer?......been spend more than Rm30k on it (inculding car price).......

Just call me at 012 3611316

Cheers

Tks.:driver:

Attachments

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
classic car prices are pretty much based on demand/supply and the factor based on "willing buyer, willing seller". Some say market price is hardly justifiable.

I'll say you should put a price that you are comfortable and reasonable with, maybe up the price with certain % for haggling with your customer. Good luck with the sales.

jugde

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
classic car prices are pretty much based on demand/supply and the factor based on "willing buyer, willing seller". Some say market price is hardly justifiable.

I'll say you should put a price that you are comfortable and reasonable with, maybe up the price with certain % for haggling with your customer. Good luck with the sales.
Ohhh! thank u bro........:hmmmm:i don know how much to sell since my cost for it already +- rm30k....all the original spare parts is from england so end up that much of money.....:biggrin:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
1.0 i think below rm20K

coz my 1.3i with srs steering + leather seats...rm24k sold last year with xxx444 plate no.

so...happy and good luck in ur sales..

btw, do post some interior and engine bays photos...

jugde

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
1.0 i think below rm20K

coz my 1.3i with srs steering + leather seats...rm24k sold last year with xxx444 plate no.

so...happy and good luck in ur sales..

btw, do post some interior and engine bays photos...
ohh! i think i seen ur mini before, its silver colour isn't ? if u really had own one before, i wish u can come to view my mini lor then only u can help me to describe to zth member that's really impossible to get this kind of condition even though ABOVE rm20k leh. he! he! he!... its really needs of money, time, effort to spend on it lor.....for those who only LOVE mini will understand me.....
Okey! i wish can upload more pic......tks a lot bro.....Cheers!

eldiablo

Jul 5, 2006
is this a restored car or is it a late model mk?

imo rm30k is too high, should be realistically looking at ~rm20k.

sold mine (which i spent up to rm30k as well) for only rm15k.

jugde

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
is this a restored car or is it a late model mk?

imo rm30k is too high, should be realistically looking at ~rm20k.

sold mine (which i spent up to rm30k as well) for only rm15k.
Ohhh I see:itsme:......very tks for ur info......just waitting for some MINI lover best offer leh!......he! he! he!:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience