Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
According to SAF that Berba will b fit to play against Chelshit and Ronnie will b on the bench for the 2nd half showing... Mmm...

Ideally it will b Berba upfront supported by the no nonsense Rooney who love to drop deep... Then play Hargo, Anderson, Nani and Fletcher in the middle...

If Scholesy is fit, SAF will play him for sure... Sigh!!! What u guyz think?! Shld Evans play alongside Rio?!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hello lads

It has been awhile, hasn't it?

Is it just me or has our beloved team been out of sorts during my brief hiatus? ;)

It's alright fellas. We started off worse last season and look how that one went. Like the gaffer said, we just need to get into rhythm.

Some injuries, some suspensions, some international breaks have caused hiccups to the start of our season...But,

Now that I'm back, I'm fully expecting a masterclass from United against CSKA London. :biggrin:

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
btw, welcome back silver.
u too went to hibernate in ur cocoon after our triumph in moscow? :smokin::stupid:
Fans need a break also mah. A lot of mental, physical and emotional exertion supporting United last season, Although it was well worth it.

Then after that I just had no patience for the Ronnie and then Berba transfer circus.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Silver,

LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... Finally u r back!!! Well time as well, as Ronnie is back too and he will bring back the smiles onto every ManUtd fans!!! So... U planned it all huh?! :biggrin:

1 thing good abt Sunday Mega clash is that all bets will b on Chelshit to win the game, given the current forms and playing at their hom!!! As usual, things will not go so smoothly as everyone thought else Bookies will eat shits!!! :rofl:

Hope Berba score his debut goal & break kao their unbeaten hom record!!! :thefinger:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Haha, yes...it is all part of my master plan for United to win its 18th League title and 4th European Cup. :smokin:

Yup, seems like the odds are a little bit against United for the Chelsea match. So that's good news for us. Because of that, signs are good that we'll beat Chelsea and Berba will score.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Exciting time!!! Tough decision for SAF on Sunday for the team selection... I would say play our usual 4-5-1 formation 1st... Build a solid platform in the 1st half b4 bringing on Berba and Ronnie in the 2nd half to run riot over Chelshit defence...

Start with Rooney and Tevez up front and Scholesy supported by Hargo in the middle and flank by Nani and Fletcher... Play Evans in the center with Rio as we need Brown to do the running on the right as i think Neville wouldnt b able to do so as he hv had a game on Wednesday...

Bring on Berba, Ronnie and Anderson in the 2nd half to fight for a win!!! I just hope SAF plan will work out nicely!!! As many ppl said we cant really afford to let Chelshit to open up a 9 points lead, as we wanna them to lose 3 games throughout the season is pretty tough given the squad they r having now... So, we needs the 3 points badly!!!

I think we will see a very fired-up ManUtd performance tmr, as everyone in the team understand the importance of this game...

Terry Venerbles hv his own opinion when he asked Berba to b dropped! I understand where he comes from, but I think SAF will hv enough trust in Berba as he is the onli 1 in the summer that SAF wanna hv in our team... So Am sure that SAF will definitely play Berba tmr...

0-1 win to the Champions!!! Berbatov to score!!! Created by Ronnie!!! :driver::biggrin:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Stormvolution 9.. agree with you... leave the heavy artillery for the 2nd half... and run riot on Chelshit....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Definitely play 451.

Winning the midfield battle would be key to winning this match. So, Scholes will need as much help as possible around him. Fletcher and Anderson will provide the energy and the legs. Park to start on one wing.

I would like to see Berba start, if he is fit enough, and play Rooney just off him, so that he can drop deep to support the midfield and also link up with Berba. Ronnie to be the supersub and difference maker in the 2nd. Tevez also as he seems to have a knack for getting key late goals.

United need warriors on the pitch in this match. Time to give our season a kick start and show everyone that you never doubt the heart of a Champion.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Game bout to start soon.... somehow i feel will end their bad streak today... *fingers crossed*..

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
I would say it was a fair result to get a draw from the bridge. Good performance from Evans...but i'm really disappointed with Hagreaves performance in 2nd half. Clearly clueless and running like a headless chicken. SAF should take him out instead of scholes. At least scholes do challenge the blue's player unlike hagreaves whose like watching the game from the best seat in the house.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It all ended in a 1-1 draw... A bit disappointing with the result giving the way we performed in the 1st half... We shld hv go for the kill, we missed quiet a number of chances to score more - especially Rio 1 on 1 with Cech and Rooney side netting late on... Sigh!!!

I got to say, i really hope it will b a long injury for VSD... I hope its something like 5-6 wks for him on the side line... What de hell is going on his head huh?! Still on Honey moon holiday after the Double winning last season?! Man, he is very very shaky at goal and it never help us 1 bit especially given our situation now... Look at how Rio hv a go at VSD, he just didnt give us all the confident he used to hv... Sigh!!! :mad:

And i think it was his injury/sub that denial Tevez a 2nd half appearance, which might prove crucial for us as we needs some fresh legs to run their defence down...

The biggest surprises on the line up for me is Neville!!! I hv never thought SAF gonna pick him given that he hv had a full game on Thurs, and it proved to b a crucial decision where Neville experiences helps a lot on the right side with Hargo double up the protection when needed!!! Of cause Neville pace is 1 of his biggest weakness now, but his experiences did help a lot...

Then Evans played really well without being upstage by the big game atmosphere... He looked calm and solid... Besides, anyone knows why SAF leaving out Brown for 2 straight games?! 2 of the very important games... Mayb Brown needs some kick up the ass as well after his Fool showing...

In the 1st half, we played some really great football... We past the balls ard well, hold up the balls well and we did pressure Chelshit a lot from the start... And i think this surprises them a lot... Fletcher again hv impressed me with his showing, i really hope that he will build on this and become a big player for us...

I love what i hv seen on Berba, he hv got some very good touches on the balls... This guy is very skillful, hopefully he will settle down into our team play soonest possible after the tough fixtures finally gone... As for Rooney, i fell like wanna 'slap' him on the face for giving away the unnecessary free kick late in the game which cost us the goal... He really needs to calm himself down at the most important time of the game... We shld hv won the game if not the free kick...

Then do u guyz think taking off Scholesy by putting on Ronnie is a right choice?! I thought putting Anderson 1st will b a better choice... Bring off Berba for Ronnie as this will not 'un-balance' our team and not giving Chelshit encouragement to attack us...

But a point at the Bridge given the situation we face, shld b a good point... Hopefully with the tough games out of the fixtures now, we can build up many points thus coming back to fight for the title...

Sigh... We shld hv won the game... :bawling:

Last edited: