High Fuel Consumption

WFM6259

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Need help from sifu..

I'm driving Iswara UK spec on 4G15 EFI. I sent my car to replace the valve seal as the I can see engine oil came out from the spark plug.

After taking back the car, I noticed that my fuel consumption gone up. Last time I can easily get around 400 KM per full tank. But now, to get 350 km per full tank also like almost impossible. I check with my mechanic and was told that I got to send for tuning (MUT).

My question: -

1- Is it true I got to send for MUT

2- If so, where can I send for this MUT. Area wise in Subang Jaya/Shah Alam

Thank you in advance

WFM6259

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
What car are you driving? Consume so much petrol.. :P

BTW, on my driving style, for normal driving I can get around 400 km per tank. High rpm driving will give me somewhere 300 km per tank. Highway driving can go up to 500 km wor..

But now.. only 300 ++ km for normal driving.. :(

Need help sifu...

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
My god damn 97' Wira Auto consumes me full tank of oil and only drive for 200KM .....................:bawling::bawling::bawling: I think I'm the one that desperately need you guys help here .....:bawling: Next month hv to change to PJ work also , oh.......my nightmares begins...............

can changing of high cc engines will reduce the oil consumption ? Cause many ppl say this cause is about 1.5 cc engine for Wira car weight is too heavy to run ........

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
My god damn 97' Wira Auto consumes me full tank of oil and only drive for 200KM .....................:bawling::bawling::bawling: I think I'm the one that desperately need you guys help here .....:bawling: Next month hv to change to PJ work also , oh.......my nightmares begins...............

can changing of high cc engines will reduce the oil consumption ? Cause many ppl say this cause is about 1.5 cc engine for Wira car weight is too heavy to run ........
changing a high cc car will only need to pay more taxes and of course the overall speed wil be much more better...but higher cc car in msia i think the cheapest cost around rm100k?? for fuel consumption wise, i think is depend on how u drive..and higher cc car for sure wil consumes more oil than lower cc car...
and also condition of your engine do actually affect FC as well...tyres pressure also wil affect your FC..

forced induction will actually help decrease fuel consumption if for normal settings/setup...
but if u across the line of standard setting/setup..then do not hope for decreasing fuel consumption anymore :D

Last edited:

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008

Bro,to change out gear box to manual,sure will save ur fuel coms...
the best fuel for Auto,i think is Vios lah,or u can change to Vios...
my car DOHC 1.5,full tank city run at highrev can go to 380Kmm...normal drive can go to 420 KM..high way can go to 600++km
,last time can go to 700km per tank...also use a better engine oil..
use only the good petrol,to me BHP or Petronas is only my choice..
some petrol station will cheat u, the meter r not "jun",
try to go other petrol station,believe me...
:driver:

Last edited:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
my car full tank(satria) rm100 can travel around 400km wor..summore evo3 engine.

akafmomo

Known Member
Sep 8, 2007
my sohc twin carbed 1.8L runs 350-380 on highway. city driving i tink less then 300. and it ate up precisely RM120 per full tank! really need to tune up the carbs. any advise on the whereabouts of a good old pro carb tuner in KL area? tanxx in advance!

ART///SPEED

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
Need help from sifu..

I'm driving Iswara UK spec on 4G15 EFI. I sent my car to replace the valve seal as the I can see engine oil came out from the spark plug.

After taking back the car, I noticed that my fuel consumption gone up. Last time I can easily get around 400 KM per full tank. But now, to get 350 km per full tank also like almost impossible. I check with my mechanic and was told that I got to send for tuning (MUT).

My question: -

1- Is it true I got to send for MUT

2- If so, where can I send for this MUT. Area wise in Subang Jaya/Shah Alam

Thank you in advance
mut is nothing to do with fc..did your..need to tune back your distrubator

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro,to change out gear box to manual,sure will save ur fuel coms...
the best fuel for Auto,i think is Vios lah,or u can change to Vios...
my car DOHC 1.5,full tank city run at highrev can go to 380Kmm...normal drive can go to 420 KM..high way can go to 600++km
,last time can go to 700km per tank...also use a better engine oil..
use only the good petrol,to me BHP or Petronas is only my choice..
some petrol station will cheat u, the meter r not "jun",
try to go other petrol station,believe me...
:driver:
You driving the brand new Vios ? or the 2006 Model Vios ?, Acutally I heard of Vios is good in fuel consumption at least better than Wira many many la

Then how about Honda City ?

lukeraj

Known Member
Oct 6, 2008
www.fuelstick.com.my
Hi we are giving away 1000 free samples of Fuelstick fuelsaver for your registered members.
Fuelstick saves fuel .clean.improve power and decarbonize your engine
The samples can be collected at the following address and its available only for Klang Valley customers your members are welcome to test and and comment in the public forum of their finding for others to know before they buy

Best seller in Malaysia
Best seller in lelong.com.my
Best review by autoworld members

Call or email me before you collect the samples.

Markora Entp
No 16 Jln 3/109c,Jln Desa,TmnAbadi Indah,
Jln Klang Lama
Tel:0379802974
Cell:0122005040
Email:[email protected]
www.fuelstick.com.my

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taken from the GTI forum, and i hope everybody will take heed on this.

Would like to remind all car owners on this site and those who have recently purchased their beloved vehicles consider following precautions to minimize theft:

1.Fix an immobiliser and get a stoplock steering lock at the very minimum. This is
to deter from your car going missing thru normal hot-wired ignition modes.

2.Change the ignition keyhole to the one that has the lubang-lubang type. This is
to deter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience