MME 2008 Update

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Class A better la... hahahaha... Class C's prize just a little only...
if we using Honda Beat with K20A, can enter the Class O...??
btw, i no longer own an EK liao... hahahahaha....
but, will be still----Honda Powered Engine...

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I would love to see an NSX in Class O, WTC Accord in Class A, and jineil2en's car in MME. The more in racing the merrier.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ok what Honda beat can enter class o.
Just passang a HKS T04Z on it. For sure it will fly.
So light, for sure make the Porsche RSR look like kapchais.
With it so light don't need to change tyres too during pitstops.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Ok what Honda beat can enter class o.
Just passang a HKS T04Z on it. For sure it will fly.
So light, for sure make the Porsche RSR look like kapchais.
With it so light don't need to change tyres too during pitstops.

hahahaha... i tot put a K20A inside oredy can hits the crowd edy... hehe...

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
hahahaha... i tot put a K20A inside oredy can hits the crowd edy... hehe...
with more and more interest generated from the overseas crowd and many starts to exploit the loopholes in MME regulations, next year there will be a more transparent capacity limit for each classes.

expect to see EK and DC2 in the same class and the Aston martins pushed to class O as the rules come to effect next year.

BTW : Vic, did not see you at the starting grid...maybe you're too short for me to notice i think...hehehehe...

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
with more and more interest generated from the overseas crowd and many starts to exploit the loopholes in MME regulations, next year there will be a more transparent capacity limit for each classes.

expect to see EK and DC2 in the same class and the Aston martins pushed to class O as the rules come to effect next year.

BTW : Vic, did not see you at the starting grid...maybe you're too short for me to notice i think...hehehehe...
I was at the grid, 27th b4 the start. The car was conveniently in front of our pits.
Anyway thanks for the support, was really busy so i didn't have the chance to look for u at race control.
Hopefully will get them next year.

hey next year enter your BadNewsBrown Saga in class o. Now that's a saga that eats RSRs for breakfast. Oh yeah u lucky bastard how's it like driving the GTR safety car? I'm envious.

Last edited:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Aiyoh...my car so outdated now and with the RSRs running much much faster and updated each year...i wont stand a chance ;)

It's okay Vic, all of us are busy with one thing or the other during MME. Er...nope...i did not get to drive the GTR sadly...but since kenvin and shah described to me the experience...i was dehydrated by all the drools dripped out of me...hehe.. ;)

But at least i whacked the new M3, passat and the VW GTI. Gave the M3 a full workout till the brakes were smoking on the way back into the pits. When you free come over for a drink. i tell you a very embarrasing story of myself with the M3...hahahah!!!

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Do u come down to KL often these days?
Must catch up man.
I'm in Seri Kembangan now so we can still meet in between bwahaha.

hey PM me your hp contacts again, my sim card died on me.

So char one... I thought u would tell me that u smoke the tyres instead of the brakes. U didn't try to link turn 5-6 and 12-13 sideways with lots of 4th gear smoke? Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Have faith in bad news brown, if it can eat triple rotor with individual T04Z turbo RX7 FD for breakfast what's RSRs....... kacang putih
KEKEKEKEKEKEKE.
:driver::rofl:

SC-A1

Apr 5, 2005
Hey Minton & Baby, Why didn't see drifters in MME? Where r they... yet in their forum talk so much nonsense !! Please invite them to the race....... Hahahahaha!

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
As you said...they were drifters. Probably drifted away already....hehe....anyway the only Top Drifter in MME was Tengku DJan and even he didnt drive this year.

SC-A1

Apr 5, 2005
Hallo!

T.Djan start with car racing la.........

Leona is the only a successful one from drifting to racing........

Some one please ask ppls from drift.com compete in MME or MMS, some of them talked so much...... yet can't see them in action. Hahaha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering what shampoo or medium you guys use to clean the rims.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience